Mirror meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mirror.
- (noun) : polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- (noun) : a faithful depiction or reflection
- (verb) : reflect as if in a mirror
- (verb) : reflect or resemble
More words from Urdu related to Mirror
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mirror meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Mirror in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mirror
What are the meanings of Mirror in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mirror in Urdu are نمُونہ, آئینہ - aa inah, شیشہ - shiishah and آرسی - aarsi. To understand how would you translate the word Mirror in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mirror or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mirror synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mirror. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mirror in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mirror in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mirror with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mirror?
Meanings of mirror are نمُونہ, آئینہ - aa inah, شیشہ - shiishah and آرسی - aarsi
Whats the definition of mirror?
Definition of the mirror are
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- a faithful depiction or reflection
- reflect as if in a mirror
- reflect or resemble
What is the synonym of mirror?
Synonym of word mirror are piecing, miriness, looking glass, shisha, sheesha, windowpane, glass pane, glass, artsy
What are the idioms with the word mirror?
Here are the idioms with the word mirror in them.
- The best mirror is an old friend
- The eye is the mirror of the soul
What are the idioms related to mirror?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mirror.
- A self evident truth requires no proof
- Never try to prove what nobody doubts
- Seeing is someone eyes
- A selfevident truth requires no proof
- Seeing is eyes
What are the quotes with word mirror?
Here are the quotes with the word mirror in them
- I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. — Rodney Dangerfield
- I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things. I just can't. I'd rather age. — Heidi Klum
- Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance. — Tori Spelling
- I mean one of the things about being alone is that you've no people to define yourself off, I mean, people are like all-round mirrors, because let's face it, we don't often see ourselves all round in a mirror anyway, do we. — Diana Wynne Jones