Miserable meanings in Urdu
Miserable meanings in Urdu are خستہ حال, بے آرام, مصیبت زدہ, بدحال, شوم, مفلوک الحال, آفت زدہ, بےحقیقت, مفلوک, شکستہ حال, تباہ, خراب خستہ, بدبخت, بدنصیب, مفلس Miserable in Urdu. More meanings of miserable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In my early 20s I was so miserable doing construction, I wanted something that paid money. I liked nice stuff. I liked cars and architecture, and things that cost money. I wanted to not swing a hammer, and make money... and not do stuff that was dirty. I attempted to get into comedy. I started to do stand-up, but I wasn't very good at it.
More words related to the meanings of Miserable
More words from Urdu related to Miserable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Miserable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُفلَسکوراپریشان کنرشوت دیناتھکا ہارابیمارجو خستہ حالت میں ہوکمینہکنجوسکشستہ حالگداغرض مندغريبفاسدمُصیبت زدہنحسبے آرامبگڑا ہواشامت زدہناشدنیماراغریبآزار رسیدہحزینبے زرافسردہبے قرارحرام خوراُکتایا ہوابے دمکھنڈرناامیدلالچیمصیبت زدہمستحقنیاز مندخسیساجاڑفاجرسیرناساز گارمترددبگڑنابدبختتنگمحتاجدبلادیوالیہکنگلاتاسف آمیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Miserable
What are the meanings of Miserable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Miserable in Urdu are مفلس - muflis, شوم - shuum, بدبخت - Budbukht, تباہ - tabaah, خستہ حال - khastah haal, بدنصیب - Budnaseeb, مفلوک الحال, آفت زدہ - aafat zadah, مفلوک - mafluuk, بدحال - bad haal, شکستہ حال - shikastah haal, بے آرام - bey aaraam and مصیبت زدہ - musiibat zadah. To understand how would you translate the word Miserable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Miserable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Miserable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Miserable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Miserable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Miserable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Miserable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by miserable?
Meanings of miserable are مفلس - muflis, شوم - shuum, بدبخت - Budbukht, تباہ - tabaah, خستہ حال - khastah haal, بدنصیب - Budnaseeb, مفلوک الحال, آفت زدہ - aafat zadah, مفلوک - mafluuk, بدحال - bad haal, شکستہ حال - shikastah haal, بے آرام - bey aaraam and مصیبت زدہ - musiibat zadah
Whats the definition of miserable?
Definition of the miserable are
What is the synonym of miserable?
Synonym of word miserable are empty handed, shawm, luckless, spoiled, disembroiled, unlucky, graceless, ruined, dilapidating, niggardly
What are the idioms related to miserable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word miserable.
- Better deny at once than promise long
- When a poor man begins to imitate a rich man he perishes
- It is a kingly action believe me to come to the help of those who are fallen
- Suspicion is strong on the part of the distressed
- Agree for the law is costly
What are the quotes with word miserable?
Here are the quotes with the word miserable in them
- I think that age as a number is not nearly as important as health. You can be in poor health and be pretty miserable at 40 or 50. If you're in good health, you can enjoy things into your 80s. — Bob Barker
- Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. — Joseph Conrad
- In my early 20s I was so miserable doing construction, I wanted something that paid money. I liked nice stuff. I liked cars and architecture, and things that cost money. I wanted to not swing a hammer, and make money... and not do stuff that was dirty. I attempted to get into comedy. I started to do stand-up, but I wasn't very good at it. — Adam Carolla
- People can inhabit anything. And they can be miserable in anything and ecstatic in anything. More and more I think that architecture has nothing to do with it. Of course, that's both liberating and alarming. — Rem Koolhaas