Mismanagement meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mismanagement.
- (noun) : management that is careless or inefficient
You cannot blame the mismanagement of the economy or the fact that we have not invested adequately in education in order to give our people the knowledge, the skills and the technology that they need in order to be able to use the resources that Africa has to gain wealth.
More words related to the meanings of Mismanagement
More words from Urdu related to Mismanagement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mismanagement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بداطواریخلط ملطخدشہبد انتظامیالجھاؤشورششورخلت ملت کرناآشوببد چلنیاحتراقطوائف الملوکیپریشان کرناخراب کرناگڑبڑکھوٹا بیوپارکچالاُلجھیڑادھڑکااندھیرجھمیلاکھلبلیغوغابدانتظامیخلاۓ بسیطسرکشیبرہمیکراجاِشتعالبگاڑناگڈ مڈکھٹ راگجلدی کرناافراتفریبری حرکتگھبراہٹدغدغہروگجھگڑااضطرابدُشاسنبدچلنیگھال میلبےبندوبستیالتہابخراب کر دیناتترفوجی کھاناہجوم یا بھیڑ کرناعدم انتظام ...
What are the meanings of Mismanagement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mismanagement in Urdu are بدانتظامی - Bud intezami, گڑ بڑ - gar bar, بد انتظامی - bad intezaami, بدعملی - Budamli and بدنظمی - Budnazmi. To understand how would you translate the word Mismanagement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mismanagement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mismanagement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mismanagement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mismanagement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mismanagement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mismanagement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mismanagement?
Meanings of mismanagement are بدانتظامی - Bud intezami, گڑ بڑ - gar bar, بد انتظامی - bad intezaami, بدعملی - Budamli and بدنظمی - Budnazmi
Whats the definition of mismanagement?
Definition of the mismanagement are
- management that is careless or inefficient
What is the synonym of mismanagement?
Synonym of word mismanagement are miscredits, hubhub, misrule, hubble bubble, misgovernment, gallimaufry, misconduct, flub, maladministration, disturbance
What are the quotes with word mismanagement?
Here are the quotes with the word mismanagement in them
- You cannot blame the mismanagement of the economy or the fact that we have not invested adequately in education in order to give our people the knowledge, the skills and the technology that they need in order to be able to use the resources that Africa has to gain wealth. — Wangari Maathai
- The Great Depression, like most other periods of severe unemployment, was produced by government mismanagement rather than by any inherent instability of the private economy. — Milton Friedman
- Most of the energy of political work is devoted to correcting the effects of mismanagement of government. — Milton Friedman
- Every year the Federal Government wastes billions of dollars as a result of overpayments of government agencies, misuse of government credit cards, abuse of the Federal entitlement programs, and the mismanagement of the Federal bureaucracy. — Chris Chocola