Mistaken meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mistaken.
- (adjective satellite) : arising from error
- (adjective satellite) : wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment
Many people and governments share the mistaken belief that science, with new, ingenious devices and techniques, can rescue us from the troubles we face without our having to mend our ways and change our patterns of activity. This is not so.
More words related to the meanings of Mistaken
More words from Urdu related to Mistaken
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mistaken meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ظلمغلطمبہمنادرستدغابازبے کاشت زَمِينناقابلکترچھاگناہبہت برابے ایمانفریبیخلاف قانونبدیتیڑھاالٹمغلوطوعدہ شکنافتادہناشائستہناپسندیدہکجغَير دَرُستانتہائی غلطغیر یکساںکاذبناروابے جاچوٹبڑاحد سے زیادہنقلیپرخطالائق عذراُریبواںپرفریبآبرو ریزبے اخلاقاُفتادہخلاف حکمنامُناسِبخطاممتازفضولدھوکاپڑتیلغومنحرفناقص ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mistaken
|You are in the wrong box||تم غلط جگہ پر ہو چوکور سوراخ میں گول میخ|
|To take amiss||غلط سمجھنانا سمجھنا۔ سمجھنے سے قاصر ہونا|
What are the meanings of Mistaken in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mistaken in Urdu are غلط - ghalat and نادرست - naa durust. To understand how would you translate the word Mistaken in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mistaken or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mistaken synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mistaken. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mistaken in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mistaken in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mistaken with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mistaken?
Meanings of mistaken are غلط - ghalat and نادرست - naa durust
Whats the definition of mistaken?
Definition of the mistaken are
- arising from error
- wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment
What is the synonym of mistaken?
Synonym of word mistaken are misere, improper, mistimed, malposed, illicit, misdid, erroneous, mistier, imprecisely, misdial
What are the idioms related to mistaken?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mistaken.
- A fly on wheel
- Better go back than go wrong
- Deeds make the old man
- Get hold of the wrong end of the stick
- Know yourself and your neighbours will not mistake you
What are the quotes with word mistaken?
Here are the quotes with the word mistaken in them
- My passion and energy get mistaken for anger. — Gary Oldman
- I also had a mistaken attitude towards certain comrades. — Bela Kun
- Many people and governments share the mistaken belief that science, with new, ingenious devices and techniques, can rescue us from the troubles we face without our having to mend our ways and change our patterns of activity. This is not so. — Henry W. Kendall
- To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. — Barack Obama