Mistress meanings in Urdu
Mistress meanings in Urdu are داشتہ, استانی, منتظمہ, مالکن, آقانی, کدبانو, مخدومہ, بہو, گھروالی, بیگم, بی بی, صنم, محبوبہ, کافر, میڈم, رکھیلی Mistress in Urdu. More meanings of mistress, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Mistress.
- (noun) : a woman master who directs the work of others
- (noun) : an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man
- (noun) : a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
More words related to the meanings of Mistress
More words from Urdu related to Mistress
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mistress meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے پیرسرپرستی کرناعشقیہپتنیخاتونملحدحبیبہسیدہصنممالکنہسپانیہ کا مسلمانشک پرستپرورش کرناگشتیبےرَحماچپلاکٹھا رہنامخالف دینچونچمدرسے وغیرہ کی منٹطمہمعشوقہدل داربنجر زمینمعلمہنا خدا ترسرکھنیچپلہوناچھنالدیکھ بھالبد اعتقادمرد کی منکوحہ عورتمیم صاحبہبچیلونڈیامردودسایہسکھانے والاپالناسختپُر جفالاپرواہبی بیبت پرستشریراستانیپیاراپیتمعبشیشکی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mistress
What are the meanings of Mistress in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mistress in Urdu are داشتہ - daashtah, محبوبہ - maehbuubah, بیگم - beygam, کافر - kaafir, استانی - ustaani, بی بی - bi bi, منتظمہ - muntazimah, مالکن - maalkan, صنم - sanam and بہو - Bahu. To understand how would you translate the word Mistress in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mistress or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mistress synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mistress. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mistress in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mistress in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mistress with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mistress?
Meanings of mistress are داشتہ - daashtah, محبوبہ - maehbuubah, بیگم - beygam, کافر - kaafir, استانی - ustaani, بی بی - bi bi, منتظمہ - muntazimah, مالکن - maalkan, صنم - sanam and بہو - Bahu
Whats the definition of mistress?
Definition of the mistress are
- a woman master who directs the work of others
- an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man
- a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
What is the synonym of mistress?
Synonym of word mistress are concubine, ladylove, madame, heathenish, schistosity, girl, lady, heathen, teacher, paganly
What are the idioms related to mistress?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mistress.
- The husband's mother is the wife's devil
- An old flame
- Lady love
- Better an old man's darling than a young man's slave
- Love makes fit for any work
What are the quotes with word mistress?
Here are the quotes with the word mistress in them
- No lover, if he be of good faith, and sincere, will deny he would prefer to see his mistress dead than unfaithful. — Marquis de Sade
- Happiness, that grand mistress of the ceremonies in the dance of life, impels us through all its mazes and meanderings, but leads none of us by the same route. — Charles Caleb Colton
- It is the personality of the mistress that the home expresses. Men are forever guests in our homes, no matter how much happiness they may find there. — Elsie de Wolfe
- Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other. — Anton Chekhov