Mob meanings in Urdu
Mob meanings in Urdu are بلوہ, عوام الناس, بھیڑ, عوام, مجمع, بھیڑ بھاڑ, ٹھٹھ, جم گھٹ, بلوا کرنا, اژدہام, غلبہ کرنا, بازاری لوگ, ہجوم, جم غفیر, ٹوٹ پڑنا, انبوہ Mob in Urdu. More meanings of mob, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Mob
More words from Urdu related to Mob
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mob meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گڑبڑفراہمیہلہریوڑدوڑ دھوپبغاوتادھمرولاسیاسی ٹولیمجمعاہانتدھاوا کرنامجموعہمقداردوڑ مارنابھِیڑدست درازیچھاپہخانہ بدوش فرقہسیلان پزیرگھٹیاجَعلیبس میں لانانقل بناناچھا جاناغلبہ کرناہرجرہنے والےامڈ آنادھومپیش دستی کرناحملہ کرنابٹورناجماعت کثیرعوامبلوہ کرنادخولپرانقل پذیرزمانہمجمع اکٹھا ہوناسر کرناصاحب خانہحاضریہزیمتجلدی کرنادباناجمگھٹاآدمینوعِ اِنسانی ...
Idiom with the word Mob in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mob
|Public money is like holy watereveryone helps himself||عوام کا روپیہ گویا آبِ زم زم ہے جِس کے ہاتھ لگا لے گیا|
|Yoke of opinion||عوام کی رائے|
What are the meanings of Mob in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mob in Urdu are ہجوم - hujuum, مجمع - majma, غلبہ کرنا - ghalbah karna, عوام الناس - awaam un naas, عوام - awaam, انبوہ - anboh, بھیڑ - bhiir, بھیڑ بھاڑ, بلوہ - balwah, جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir, ٹھٹھ - thath, جم گھٹ - jam ghat, ٹوٹ پڑنا - tuut parna and اژدہام - azdahaam. To understand how would you translate the word Mob in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mob or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mob synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mob. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mob in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mob in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mob with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mob?
Meanings of mob are ہجوم - hujuum, مجمع - majma, غلبہ کرنا - ghalbah karna, عوام الناس - awaam un naas, عوام - awaam, انبوہ - anboh, بھیڑ - bhiir, بھیڑ بھاڑ, بلوہ - balwah, جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir, ٹھٹھ - thath, جم گھٹ - jam ghat, ٹوٹ پڑنا - tuut parna and اژدہام - azdahaam
Whats the definition of mob?
Definition of the mob are
What is the synonym of mob?
Synonym of word mob are gathering, overcome, humanitys, populace, horde, delvers, overcrowd, flock, congregation, overbear
What are the idioms with the word mob?
Here are the idioms with the word mob in them.
- The mob has many heads but no brains
What are the idioms related to mob?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mob.
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world
- Report uttered by the people is everywhere of god power
- The public pays with ingratitude
- The views of the multitude are neither bad nor good
What are the quotes with word mob?
Here are the quotes with the word mob in them
- Solitude is strength to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness. The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines. — Paul Brunton
- But steel bars have never yet kept out a mob it takes something a good deal stronger: human courage backed up by the consciousness of being right. — Ray Stannard Baker
- The vision that the founding fathers had of rule of law and equality before the law and no one above the law, that is a very viable vision, but instead of that, we have quasi mob rule. — James Bovard
- The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led. — Edgar Allan Poe