Modal meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Modal.
- (adjective) : relating to or expressing the mood of a verb
- (adjective) : of or relating to a musical mode; especially written in an ecclesiastical mode
- (noun) : an auxiliary verb (such as can' or will') that is used to express modality
More words related to the meanings of Modal
More words from Urdu related to Modal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چمک دارجو دیکھنے میں آئےخوش طبععوامیمُجَسمَہوُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُوانیچفاقہ مستبانکالاف زنخوشبالائدیکھنے میںہم جنس پرستذلیلبا عظمتبھَڑکِيلامادیسپاہیخیرہ کننمود پسندآشکاراچھبیلاکڑانمائشیعالیشانلپکناپر نمودبھڑکیلاادعا رکھنے والابے فکراوپر کانظربہ ظاہربڑادمکنمودیاپُر نُوربیرونیزرق برقزیبائشیرنگ دارفاشہنس مکھتیزبت نماشان دارلہکظاہر دارچھیلاڈھینگیا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Modal
What are the meanings of Modal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modal in Urdu are نمائشی - numaa ishi, ظاہری - zaahiri and دکھاوے کا - dikhaawey ka. To understand how would you translate the word Modal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modal?
Meanings of modal are نمائشی - numaa ishi, ظاہری - zaahiri and دکھاوے کا - dikhaawey ka
Whats the definition of modal?
Definition of the modal are
- relating to or expressing the mood of a verb
- of or relating to a musical mode; especially written in an ecclesiastical mode
- an auxiliary verb (such as can' or will') that is used to express modality
What is the synonym of modal?
Synonym of word modal are gaudy, outward, garish, ostensible, gallant, exhibitive, exhibitionistic, exhibitionist, showy, theatrical
What are the idioms related to modal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modal.
- Appearances are often deceitful
- Beautiful enough it good enough
- Dainty dogs may eat dirty puddings
- Sensible horizon
- Show off
What are the quotes with word modal?
Here is the quote with the word modal in them
- Trust me, the only real way to understand 'Chic' is in highfalutin terms. Our chord progressions were based on European modal melodies. I made those early 'Chic' records to impress my jazz friends. — Nile Rodgers