Modernity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Modernity.
- (noun) : the quality of being current or of the present
My purpose is to make a movie to make you warm. To give you some heat. Now, this rational world has become a place where only what is cool is good. Do you cut the movie on the basis of the beat of modernity or the basis of the beat of your own heart?
More words from Urdu related to Modernity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modernity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Modernity
What are the meanings of Modernity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modernity in Urdu are تجدد - tajaddud, جدیدیت - jadiidiyat, نیا پن - naya pan and جدت پسندی. To understand how would you translate the word Modernity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modernity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modernity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modernity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modernity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modernity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modernity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modernity?
Meanings of modernity are تجدد - tajaddud, جدیدیت - jadiidiyat, نیا پن - naya pan and جدت پسندی
Whats the definition of modernity?
Definition of the modernity are
- the quality of being current or of the present
What is the synonym of modernity?
Synonym of word modernity are innovation, modernisms, modernness, modernisation, modernism, renascency, reascension, novelty, newness
What are the idioms related to modernity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modernity.
- Novelty sets the people a gaping
What are the quotes with word modernity?
Here are the quotes with the word modernity in them
- When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn't find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That's when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business. — Vera Wang
- My purpose is to make a movie to make you warm. To give you some heat. Now, this rational world has become a place where only what is cool is good. Do you cut the movie on the basis of the beat of modernity or the basis of the beat of your own heart? — Emir Kusturica
- All theory of modernity in sociology suggests that the more modernity there is, the less religion. In my theory we can realize that this is wrong: atheism is only one belief system among many. — Ulrich Beck
- The basic assumption of the secular society is that modernity overcomes religion. — Ulrich Beck