Modify meanings in Urdu
Modify meanings in Urdu are تبدیلی لانا, رد و بدل کرنا, خراش تراش کرنا, ترمیم کرنا, صورت بدلنا, درست کرنا, فرق کرنا, تبدیل کرنا Modify in Urdu. More meanings of modify, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Modify.
- (verb) : cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- (verb) : make less severe or harsh or extreme
- (verb) : add a modifier to a constituent
We're all entitled to opinions about how art institutions should behave, and entitled to voicing those opinions through whatever means available to us. We're also allowed to change or modify our opinions.
More words related to the meanings of Modify
More words from Urdu related to Modify
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modify meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُمتاز ہوناسچتیار کرناتربیت کرناعلیحدہخرادناجدا کرناکایا پَلَٹ کر دینادرستیترغیب دیناتبدیل کرنارفوکرناٹھیکواضح کرنافرق کرنامستحکم کرنامحور پَر گھُماناصورت بدلناالگ کَرناعوض êwazسریاناموڑناعمل درآمدپاؤں اکھاڑناطرح بہ طرح کا کرناتصحیح کرنابہم پہنچاناانضباطالگ تھلگموافق بناناتفریق کرنابدَل دینامرمتمیلان پیدا کرناکسی جگہ سے بدلناپھیر دینامناسبامتياز کرناسزا دینامعین کرناگَردِش دینارنگ بگاڑناعلیحدہ ہوناتبادلہنکالناچارہ گری کرناجاننابوقلموں بناناپکاقبول کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Modify
What are the meanings of Modify in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modify in Urdu are تبدیل کرنا - tabdiil karna, درست کرنا - durust karna, ترمیم کرنا - tarmiim karna, صورت بدلنا and فرق کرنا - farq karna. To understand how would you translate the word Modify in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modify or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modify synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modify. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modify in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modify in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modify with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modify?
Meanings of modify are تبدیل کرنا - tabdiil karna, درست کرنا - durust karna, ترمیم کرنا - tarmiim karna, صورت بدلنا and فرق کرنا - farq karna
Whats the definition of modify?
Definition of the modify are
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- make less severe or harsh or extreme
- add a modifier to a constituent
What is the synonym of modify?
Synonym of word modify are replacing, adjust, emend, turn, furnish, diversify, transform, discolour, process, dispose
What are the idioms related to modify?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modify.
- Change the leg
- To pour oil on the waters
What are the quotes with word modify?
Here are the quotes with the word modify in them
- We're all entitled to opinions about how art institutions should behave, and entitled to voicing those opinions through whatever means available to us. We're also allowed to change or modify our opinions. — Jerry Saltz
- When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him. — Norman Vincent Peale
- One thing is sure. We have to do something. We have to do the best we know how at the moment... If it doesn't turn out right, we can modify it as we go along. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- In science the important thing is to modify and change one's ideas as science advances. — Herbert Spencer