Moment meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Moment.
- (noun) : an indefinitely short time
- (noun) : a particular point in time
- (noun) : the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
- (noun) : a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
More words related to the meanings of Moment
More words from Urdu related to Moment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Moment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دویمبہادریدقیق حِصّہقوت حیاتتوانائیچکماعزتبارچوکیداریدیکھناحالکورنظر پڑناباریک دانہسانس لینامقدورسراکرپاحالیہدھوکے بازگھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہنوبتآنچلجریدرجہطاقَت سے گھَسیٹنانبیڑناشرارتدل گردہملائم کرناجاگتے رہناجھوکبلآنمارناپلجیونباڑہزینت دیناسکونجُلباریکعاقبتآبنائےکوڑا لگاناپٹی پڑھاناکناریآنتیں نکالناہمتملانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Moment
What are the meanings of Moment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Moment in Urdu are دم - dam, پلک - palak, پل - pallu, لمحہ - lamah, آن - aan, ساعت - saaat, گھڑی - ghari, دقیقہ - daqiiqah, ثانیئہ - saaniya and لحذہ - laehzah. To understand how would you translate the word Moment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Moment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Moment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Moment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Moment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Moment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Moment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by moment?
Meanings of moment are دم - dam, پلک - palak, پل - pallu, لمحہ - lamah, آن - aan, ساعت - saaat, گھڑی - ghari, دقیقہ - daqiiqah, ثانیئہ - saaniya and لحذہ - laehzah
Whats the definition of moment?
Definition of the moment are
- an indefinitely short time
- a particular point in time
- the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
- a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
What is the synonym of moment?
Synonym of word moment are courage, lash, zap, second, trice, breath, eyelash, vitality, outskirt, jiffy
What are the idioms related to moment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word moment.
- He smiles and frowns in a breath
- Soon hotoon cold
- Soon hot soon cold
- In the blink of an eye
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
What are the quotes with word moment?
Here are the quotes with the word moment in them
- There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone but, years after, we know it was much later. — Mignon McLaughlin
- Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life. — Aphra Behn
- Life, an age to the miserable, and a moment to the happy. — Francis Bacon
- I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened. — Fidel Castro