Monarch meanings in Urdu
Monarch meanings in Urdu are مالک ومختار, مختار مطلق, فرماں روا, شاہ, پادشاہ, راجا, بادشاہ, مطلق العنان, سلطان Monarch in Urdu. More meanings of monarch, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Monarch.
- (noun) : large migratory American butterfly having deep orange wings with black and white markings; the larvae feed on milkweed
- (noun) : a nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right
Sectarian divide has created a schism in our society that is a major challenge. As monarch of all Bahrainis, it pains me to see many harmed by the actions of a few. And yet I am optimistic and have faith in our people. We all realize that now is the time to strike a balance between stability and gradual reform.
More words related to the meanings of Monarch
More words from Urdu related to Monarch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Monarch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معقولیبھومپالحکمرانقیصرقيصَرحکم کرنے والاآزادسردارظالمفغفورراجاصاحبلا مذہبآقابے لگامسُلطان معظّمشاہفَرماں رَواملحدجہاں پناہغیر منضبطبادشاہمہی پتسَرکارشہنشاہمطلق العنانفرماں روادہریہراؤجابرخاقانحکمرانیحاکَمبے دینمالکفرمان روامہاراجہ ادھیراجپادشاہوالیناستکخداوند نعمتبے قابوبادشاہ سے برتر اعزازی لقببھوپالحُکَمرانسلطانآزاد طبعحاکم
Idioms related to the meaning of Monarch
What are the meanings of Monarch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Monarch in Urdu are بادشاہ - baad shaah, مطلق العنان - mutlaq ul anaan, فرماں روا, سلطان - sultaan, شاہ - shaah, پادشاہ - paad shaah and راجا - Raaja. To understand how would you translate the word Monarch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Monarch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Monarch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Monarch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Monarch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Monarch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Monarch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by monarch?
Meanings of monarch are بادشاہ - baad shaah, مطلق العنان - mutlaq ul anaan, فرماں روا, سلطان - sultaan, شاہ - shaah, پادشاہ - paad shaah and راجا - Raaja
Whats the definition of monarch?
Definition of the monarch are
- large migratory American butterfly having deep orange wings with black and white markings; the larvae feed on milkweed
- a nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right
What is the synonym of monarch?
Synonym of word monarch are liege, kaiser, totalitarian, uncontrolled, despot, free thinker, mandator, pultan, shah, sultan
What are the idioms related to monarch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word monarch.
- The king exists for the sake of the kingdom not the kindom for the sake of the king
- Mules boast much that their ancestors were horses
- Scarcity of pearls in a king palace
- Scarcity of pearls in a kings palace
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
What are the quotes with word monarch?
Here are the quotes with the word monarch in them
- I have a lack of fear, whereas in the past the fear of failure was a powerful motivator. Anyway, I have great expectations for the future, but I just don't know if I'm the monarch of all I survey. — Sylvester Stallone
- Sectarian divide has created a schism in our society that is a major challenge. As monarch of all Bahrainis, it pains me to see many harmed by the actions of a few. And yet I am optimistic and have faith in our people. We all realize that now is the time to strike a balance between stability and gradual reform. — Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
- The Bill of Rights was intended to secure freedom of speech - the freedom of speech of members of parliament to speak freely rather than be at threat of... the threat of an over powerful monarch at the time. — William Hague