Monk meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Monk.
- (noun) : a male religious living in a cloister and devoting himself to contemplation and prayer and work
- (noun) : United States jazz pianist who was one of the founders of the bebop style (1917-1982)
More words related to the meanings of Monk
More words from Urdu related to Monk
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Monk meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راہبستیگوشہ نشینمعتدلبزرگ خاندانجوگیپرستارمنیدین دارآزادفقیررشیسادگیفدویپرہیزگاربیراگیصالحبھیک منگاباباجیبڑ بوڑھاپیریوگا کرنے والامتقیمُنیمتتقیسنیاسیآخوننیکجان نثارعابدزاہدرئیس قبیلہراشدنظیرتیاگیجتیبن باسیعیسائیوں کی چار قسمیںسردار قبیلہناسکعقیدت مندتارک الدنیاخدا پرستبھکاریدرویشبطریقسریممرید مخلصپارسامجتہد ...
Idiom with the word Monk in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Monk
What are the meanings of Monk in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Monk in Urdu are زاہد - zaahid, راہب - raahib, بیراگی - baeraagi, ناسک - naasik, مُنی - Munni, تارک الدنیا - taarik ud dunya, جوگی - jogi, درویش - darweysh, عابد - Abid and قلندر - Qalandar. To understand how would you translate the word Monk in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Monk or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Monk synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Monk. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Monk in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Monk in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Monk with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by monk?
Meanings of monk are زاہد - zaahid, راہب - raahib, بیراگی - baeraagi, ناسک - naasik, مُنی - Munni, تارک الدنیا - taarik ud dunya, جوگی - jogi, درویش - darweysh, عابد - Abid and قلندر - Qalandar
Whats the definition of monk?
Definition of the monk are
- a male religious living in a cloister and devoting himself to contemplation and prayer and work
- United States jazz pianist who was one of the founders of the bebop style (1917-1982)
What is the synonym of monk?
Synonym of word monk are pious, monkfish, hermit, votary, devotee, ascetic, friar, recluse, abstinent, austerity
What are the idioms with the word monk?
Here are the idioms with the word monk in them.
- Take care of an ox before an ass behind and a monk on all sides
What are the idioms related to monk?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word monk.
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- No author is a man of genius to his own publisher
- What cannot be cured must be endured
- What can't be cured must be endured
- All hoods make not monks
What are the quotes with word monk?
Here is the quote with the word monk in them
- I think any spiritual experience that's worthwhile is not about ego and it will humble you in some way. And also, a Zen monk once said to me, 'If you're not laughing, then you're not getting it.' — David O.Russell