Moor meanings in Urdu
Moor meanings in Urdu are کافری, عبشی, کافر, زنگی, بنجر زمین, باندھنا, لگانا, بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل, کشتی کو رسی سے باندھنا, ہسپانیہ کا مسلمان, میلی رنگت والا, بےہڑ, لنگر ڈالنا Moor in Urdu. More meanings of moor, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Moor.
- (noun) : open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- (noun) : one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- (verb) : secure with cables or ropes
- (verb) : come into or dock at a wharf
- (verb) : secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل êrab
More words related to the meanings of Moor
More words from Urdu related to Moor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Moor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ایشور یا بید نندکپریتمفاجرلگاناچابی دینامردودجمنااوپر رکھنامتعلق کرناضرباستانیبےرَحمشیدیچھاپناسنوارناجگہ دیناقرار دینابد اعتقادکیل بٹنپیوند ہوناجتھہپہنچکمر بند باندھناگھڑنارنڈی بازسٹناقائم کرنابلا وجہبیڑیزنجیرپودا گاڑناببھکتیجنگلیگھروالیسختسمبندھ کرناپہلُو بَہ پہلُو رَکھنادیناآرام کرناتھوپنالاادریسنگمنظم دیناپودا لگاناملحدچمٹناشوخملاپ کراناجکڑنامعشوقہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Moor
What are the meanings of Moor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Moor in Urdu are باندھنا - baandhna, لگانا - lagaana, زنگی - zangi, کافر - kaafir, کافری - Kaafiri and بنجر زمین - banjar zamiin. To understand how would you translate the word Moor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Moor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Moor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Moor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Moor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Moor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Moor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by moor?
Meanings of moor are باندھنا - baandhna, لگانا - lagaana, زنگی - zangi, کافر - kaafir, کافری - Kaafiri and بنجر زمین - banjar zamiin
Whats the definition of moor?
Definition of the moor are
- open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- secure with cables or ropes
- come into or dock at a wharf
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل êrab
What is the synonym of moor?
Synonym of word moor are tack, implant, zingy, install, non believer, hook, negro, insert, mistress, manacle
What are the idioms related to moor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word moor.
- It is a bad soil where no flower grows
- Mark off
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- To strive against the stream
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
What are the quotes with word moor?
Here is the quote with the word moor in them
- We should not moor a ship with one anchor, or our life with one hope. — Epictetus