Morale meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Morale.
- (noun) : a state of individual psychological well-being based upon a sense of confidence and usefulness and purpose
- (noun) : the spirit of a group that makes the members want the group to succeed
These rules may seem simple enough, but it will require great morale and physical courage to adhere to them. But if carried out in the strict sense of the word it will surely lead to a greater success than could otherwise be attained.
More words related to the meanings of Morale
More words from Urdu related to Morale
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Morale meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Morale
What are the meanings of Morale in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Morale in Urdu are ہمت - himmat, حوصلہ - hausalah and عزم - azm. To understand how would you translate the word Morale in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Morale or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Morale synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Morale. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Morale in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Morale in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Morale with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by morale?
Meanings of morale are ہمت - himmat, حوصلہ - hausalah and عزم - azm
Whats the definition of morale?
Definition of the morale are
- a state of individual psychological well-being based upon a sense of confidence and usefulness and purpose
- the spirit of a group that makes the members want the group to succeed
What is the synonym of morale?
Synonym of word morale are dared, gire, enterprise, daring, determinableness, humate, spirit, endeavour, courage, determinability
What are the idioms related to morale?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word morale.
- Many would have been worse if their estates had been better
- Hitch your wagon to a star
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- A witless head makes weary feet
- By trying the greeks got into troy
What are the quotes with word morale?
Here are the quotes with the word morale in them
- The best morale exist when you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear a lot of talk about it, it's usually lousy. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- You have to watch all sides of your advancement, you have to make sure people's bodies and minds are healthy and their morale is cool before you can really go out and play great music. — Shirley Manson
- These rules may seem simple enough, but it will require great morale and physical courage to adhere to them. But if carried out in the strict sense of the word it will surely lead to a greater success than could otherwise be attained. — Major Taylor
- I realised I could run after finding out that my dad used to run and it gave me the morale that if he did it then maybe I could also run. — David Rudisha