Mourn meanings in Urdu
Mourn meanings in Urdu are نالہ کرنا, نوحہ کرنا, رنج کرنا, غم کرنا, پچھتانا, سوگ منانا, آہ وزاری کرنا, بلاپنا, سنتاپ کرنا, کڑھنا, سوگ کرنا, ماتم کرنا Mourn in Urdu. More meanings of mourn, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mourn.
- (verb) : feel sadness
- (verb) : observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
More words related to the meanings of Mourn
More words from Urdu related to Mourn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mourn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آزردہ ہوناجھرناپیسنافریادی ہوناکلپاناماتم گزاریکڑیذکینالہ وزاری کرناکڑھناآہ و زاری کرناناگوار خاطر ہونابُلَند آواز سے روناسان لگانےکی پتھریآرزو مندگھسنادبلا ہونالوہے کی سلاخیںنالہ کرناسوگ مناناآہ بھرناتندشکوہدکھ دیناتراہ تراہ کرناتیزاب زدہ ہوناگریہرنج دینافَرياد کَرناغم اندوز ہوناماتمواویلاملنالٹناجالیبسورناسانماتم ہوناکٹیلیآزردہ کرناغم وافسوس کرناجنگلافریاددکھاناچیخ کر روناشوقینلولینکوکنامٹاناصنوبر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mourn
What are the meanings of Mourn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mourn in Urdu are ماتم کرنا - maatam karna, غم کرنا - gham karna, پچھتانا - pachhtaana, سوگ منانا - sog manaana, کڑھنا - kurhna, نالہ کرنا - naalah karna, نوحہ کرنا - nauhah karna and رنج کرنا - ranj karna. To understand how would you translate the word Mourn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mourn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mourn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mourn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mourn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mourn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mourn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mourn?
Meanings of mourn are ماتم کرنا - maatam karna, غم کرنا - gham karna, پچھتانا - pachhtaana, سوگ منانا - sog manaana, کڑھنا - kurhna, نالہ کرنا - naalah karna, نوحہ کرنا - nauhah karna and رنج کرنا - ranj karna
Whats the definition of mourn?
Definition of the mourn are
- feel sadness
- observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
What is the synonym of mourn?
Synonym of word mourn are bemoaning, grieve, bemoaners, bemoan, yammer, repent, wail, lament, repine, keen
What are the idioms related to mourn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mourn.
- Do not do today what you will repent of tomorrow
- Kindness is not to be repented of
- No honest man ever repented of his honesty
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
What are the quotes with word mourn?
Here are the quotes with the word mourn in them
- I was entirely natural and in many ways I have the same attitude now. I don't mourn the loss of my youth because I believe you should enjoy what you have while you have it. — Koo Stark
- There are many things we do not want about the world. Let us not just mourn them. Let us change them. — Ferdinand Marcos
- And yet, I suppose you mourn the loss or the death of what you thought your life was, even if you find your life is better after. You mourn the future that you thought you'd planned. — Lynn Redgrave
- And, in a funny way, each death is different and you mourn each death differently and each death brings back the death you mourned earlier and you get into a bit of a pile-up. — Nigella Lawson