Mucus meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mucus.
- (noun) : protective secretion of the mucous membranes; in the gut it lubricates the passage of food and protects the epithelial cells; in the nose and throat and lungs it can make it difficult for bacteria to penetrate the body through the epithelium
More words related to the meanings of Mucus
More words from Urdu related to Mucus
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mucus meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mucus
What are the meanings of Mucus in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mucus in Urdu are ڈھیر - dheyr, چیپ - cheyp, بلغم - balgham, رطوبت - ratuubat, کف - kaf, رینٹ - Rent and لس - Liss. To understand how would you translate the word Mucus in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mucus or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mucus synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mucus. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mucus in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mucus in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mucus with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mucus?
Meanings of mucus are ڈھیر - dheyr, چیپ - cheyp, بلغم - balgham, رطوبت - ratuubat, کف - kaf, رینٹ - Rent and لس - Liss
Whats the definition of mucus?
Definition of the mucus are
- protective secretion of the mucous membranes; in the gut it lubricates the passage of food and protects the epithelial cells; in the nose and throat and lungs it can make it difficult for bacteria to penetrate the body through the epithelium
What is the synonym of mucus?
Synonym of word mucus are bank, gumminess, rick, mucor, moisture, glueyness, mound, pituite, moistness, agglomeration
What are the idioms related to mucus?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mucus.
- A slight pretext suffices for doing evil
- Quarrellers never lack words
- Cast in the same mould
- Things united are helpful
- To look for a needle in a haystock