Mud meanings in Urdu
Mud meanings in Urdu are دلدل, کیچڑ, میلا کرنا, گارا, گل, مٹی سے تھوپنا, مٹی سے پوتنا, کیچڑ اچھالنا, مٹی, گلاوا, پانک, آندو, کاندو, کیچڑ میں بھر دینا, کیچ, گدلا کرنا Mud in Urdu. More meanings of mud, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mud.
- (noun) : water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- (verb) : soil with mud, muck, or mire
- (noun) : slanderous remarks or charges
- (verb) : plaster with mud
More words related to the meanings of Mud
More words from Urdu related to Mud
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mud meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوڑاسانناموٹا کرنادفن کرناکھرلخاشاکگیتینجس کرنادلدلیسر تھپ تھپاناجنتردیناکیچگدلاناگنھگولنابھگانارقیقزمین کے سپرد کرناکھاتتماشے بازمدچرکہٹک جاناگلابدھولکیچڑگیلا کرنادقیق کرناپرتھویچُوناکنکر پتھرپھول آنامیداندلدلامکئی کا بھٹاآلہٴ ثقیلڈبو دیناکیچڑ میں بھرناسرخ پختہ مٹیغلیظالجھنطمعارتھمندمستیتہ میں جمی ہوئی کیچڑچکنی مٹیبھرمگڑھامیلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mud
What are the meanings of Mud in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mud in Urdu are میلا کرنا, دلدل - dal dal, مٹی - mitti, کیچڑ - kiichar, گل - gil, کیچ - Keech, گارا - gaara, کیچڑ اچھالنا - kiichar uchhaalna and گدلا کرنا - gadla karna. To understand how would you translate the word Mud in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mud or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mud synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mud. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mud in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mud in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mud with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mud?
Meanings of mud are میلا کرنا, دلدل - dal dal, مٹی - mitti, کیچڑ - kiichar, گل - gil, کیچ - Keech, گارا - gaara, کیچڑ اچھالنا - kiichar uchhaalna and گدلا کرنا - gadla karna
Whats the definition of mud?
Definition of the mud are
- water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- soil with mud, muck, or mire
- slanderous remarks or charges
- plaster with mud
What is the synonym of mud?
Synonym of word mud are tarnish, marshes, earthed, mudders, swamplands, machine, slough, clay, moil, marshalcy
What are the idioms with the word mud?
Here are the idioms with the word mud in them.
- To throw mud at
What are the idioms related to mud?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mud.
- Quick steps are best over miry ground
- The earth takes everything which it has brought forth
- A myrtle among thorns is a myrtle still
- Often a great man comes forth from a humble cottage
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
What are the quotes with word mud?
Here are the quotes with the word mud in them
- We grew up founding our dreams on the infinite promise of American advertising. I still believe that one can learn to play the piano by mail and that mud will give you a perfect complexion. — Zelda Fitzgerald
- The wretch who lives without freedom feels like dressing in the mud from the streets Those who have you, o Liberty, do not know. you. Those who do not have you should not speak of you, but win you. — Jose Marti
- The reason why men do not obey us, is because they see the mud at the bottom of our eye. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I had been found in a mud puddle at 4:30 in the morning. — Lance Loud