Muddy meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Muddy.
- (adjective satellite) : (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear
- (adjective satellite) : (of soil) soft and watery
- (verb) : make turbid
- (verb) : cause to become muddy
- (verb) : dirty with mud
- (adjective satellite) : dirty and messy; covered with mud or muck
- (adjective satellite) : (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
More words related to the meanings of Muddy
More words from Urdu related to Muddy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muddy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھوٹقابل نفرتکھوٹاکچانفیاَذدحامسڑائندامیلابگڑناچھنالدکھناپاکناخلفبے سلیقہ آدمیبراناخالصدل گیرخم دارگندہخفاتکلیف دہگھٹا یا بادل گھرا ہوابیمار ساصفرنحوستفاحشخراب ہوناگستاخیابر نمابیریناجائزمیل مٹیظالمتَعفُن زَدَہبے باکاسبھپلیتبد بختاُداس اُداس ساغیررسنے والامغمومتلچھٹ داربد کاربدی سےبھڑنافاسقعیب دارغیر واضحميلہ ...
Idioms with the word Muddy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Muddy
What are the meanings of Muddy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Muddy in Urdu are سنا ہوا, خراب - kharaab, میلا - maela, گدلا - gadla, مکدر - mukaddar and کیچڑ سے بھرا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Muddy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Muddy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muddy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muddy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muddy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muddy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muddy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by muddy?
Meanings of muddy are سنا ہوا, خراب - kharaab, میلا - maela, گدلا - gadla, مکدر - mukaddar and کیچڑ سے بھرا ہوا
Whats the definition of muddy?
Definition of the muddy are
- (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear
- (of soil) soft and watery
- make turbid
- cause to become muddy
- dirty with mud
- dirty and messy; covered with mud or muck
- (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
What is the synonym of muddy?
Synonym of word muddy are knarled, spoiled, dirty, mase, irrupted, nebulous, prostitude, wroken, addle, sorned
What are the idioms with the word muddy?
Here are the idioms with the word muddy in them.
- Muddy springs will have muddy drains
- Muddy springs will have muddy streams
What are the idioms related to muddy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word muddy.
- Dirt dirtiest upon the fairest spot
- Standing pools gather filth
- A fly in the ointment
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
What are the quotes with word muddy?
Here are the quotes with the word muddy in them
- So I went out and bought Hard Again by Muddy Waters. That was a big learning curve. I listened to that album again and again and again. James Cotton was the harmonica player on that album. — Sonny Terry
- Marriage may often be a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horse pond. — Thomas Love Peacock