Multiplication meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Multiplication.
- (noun) : the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- (noun) : an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
- (noun) : a multiplicative increase
More words related to the meanings of Multiplication
More words from Urdu related to Multiplication
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Multiplication meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرازلات مارناہراناثقافتفضللیاقتباز اَفزائشپر لگانامارناتخم ریزیدکھ دیناواروقفہدرد دیناقومبد سلوکیدستک دینافلاحتٹھپادو لتیزیادہبیشیجفافراوانیکمالروئیدگیکھلنادِل کی دھَڑکَنزخمذاتبرتریبلنگنارفعتلات چلانابلی طرح چپڑ چپڑ کرناپیداوارزیادہ کرنابڑھوتریعلمامدادپٹائ کرناضربپھیرنانقصانپھونککام بند ھو جانے کی حالتبد سلوکی کرناٹکراناٹھوکرکھڑ کھڑانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Multiplication
|ترقی کے اچھے دن
|To gallop through
|بہت جلد ترقی کرنا
|To jump up
|To push up
What are the meanings of Multiplication in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Multiplication in Urdu are ترقی - taraqqi, افزائش - afzaa ish, بڑھوتری - Barhotri, ضرب - zarb, نسل کشی - nasl kashi and بڑھاؤ - barhaa o. To understand how would you translate the word Multiplication in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Multiplication or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Multiplication synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Multiplication. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Multiplication in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Multiplication in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Multiplication with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by multiplication?
Meanings of multiplication are ترقی - taraqqi, افزائش - afzaa ish, بڑھوتری - Barhotri, ضرب - zarb, نسل کشی - nasl kashi and بڑھاؤ - barhaa o
Whats the definition of multiplication?
Definition of the multiplication are
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
- a multiplicative increase
What is the synonym of multiplication?
Synonym of word multiplication are uplifts, upliftings, enhancement, whang, headway, adumbration, upgrowth, upheaving, apposition, stroke
What are the idioms related to multiplication?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word multiplication.
- Fatal blow
- Proverbs are the wisdom of the streets
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Be on one promotion
What are the quotes with word multiplication?
Here is the quote with the word multiplication in them
- What makes this story so remarkable is that throughout my early childhood I had ongoing learning difficulties, particularly in mathematics. I struggled to learn the multiplication table, and no matter how hard I tried, I simply couldn't remember 6 times 7 or 7 times 8. — Andrew Lo