Multiplicity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Multiplicity.
- (noun) : the property of being multiple
- (noun) : a large number
I am so used to seeing the sort of play which deals with one man and two women. They do not leave me with the feeling I have made a full theatrical meal they do not give me the experience of the multiplicity of life.
I'm an independent. I'm a centrist. A new generation is arriving that has grown up with a multiplicity of choice in every aspect of their lives, and yet politics is the last place that they are told that they should be satisfied with a choice between brand A and brand B. It doesn't fit the way they think. It doesn't fit the way they live.
More words related to the meanings of Multiplicity
More words from Urdu related to Multiplicity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Multiplicity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھرمار کرنادست درازیڈیلاتناخلقتطریقہتموُّلنیاپوراپنعیاشانہ اخراجاتکَثرَتمرفہ حالیزیادہبزرگیکنوينشنمظاہرہفضلہرنگ برنگیبھر دیناتکراراکثریتمالا مالنگلنابو قلمونیپیٹ بھر کھانادفراتزیادہ مقدارمکتافوجروایتتوفیربہہ نکلنامجلسزوردولَتبھرمارفراخیثروتادھکفیاضیمعاہدہفراہمیپھیلنازائد از طلب رسد پہنچانااعادہاسرافوافروفور جَذباترنگارنگیدخول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Multiplicity
What are the meanings of Multiplicity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Multiplicity in Urdu are بہتات - bohtaat, افراط - afraat, کثرت - kasrat, اجتماع - ijtemaa, ریل پیل - reyl peyl and تنوع - Tanoo. To understand how would you translate the word Multiplicity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Multiplicity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Multiplicity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Multiplicity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Multiplicity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Multiplicity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Multiplicity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by multiplicity?
Meanings of multiplicity are بہتات - bohtaat, افراط - afraat, کثرت - kasrat, اجتماع - ijtemaa, ریل پیل - reyl peyl and تنوع - Tanoo
Whats the definition of multiplicity?
Definition of the multiplicity are
- the property of being multiple
- a large number
What is the synonym of multiplicity?
Synonym of word multiplicity are muchness, overplus, richness, convening, inrush, pleroma, largeness, numerousness, rampancy, gathering
What are the idioms related to multiplicity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word multiplicity.
- Keep a good house
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
What are the quotes with word multiplicity?
Here are the quotes with the word multiplicity in them
- I am so used to seeing the sort of play which deals with one man and two women. They do not leave me with the feeling I have made a full theatrical meal they do not give me the experience of the multiplicity of life. — E. M. Forster
- American movies and music deliver themes of freedom, innocence, and power that appeal to others - partly because America itself was put together out of a multiplicity of national traditions. — Todd Gitlin
- I'm an independent. I'm a centrist. A new generation is arriving that has grown up with a multiplicity of choice in every aspect of their lives, and yet politics is the last place that they are told that they should be satisfied with a choice between brand A and brand B. It doesn't fit the way they think. It doesn't fit the way they live. — John Avlon