Multitude meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Multitude.
- (noun) : the common people generally
- (noun) : a large indefinite number
- (noun) : a large gathering of people
A multitude of bees can tell the time of day, calculate the geometry of the sun's position, argue about the best location for the next swarm. Bees do a lot of close observing of other bees maybe they know what follows stinging and do it anyway.
There is a growing literature about the multitude of journalism's problems, but most of it is concerned with the editorial side of the business, possibly because most people competent to write about journalism are not comfortable writing about finance.
More words related to the meanings of Multitude
More words from Urdu related to Multitude
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Multitude meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیدائشمتعددامیریدمکجنگیدولت مندیاندھیرپرخاشریوڑنہایتڈیلبڑھاؤبیشیتعدد اِرتعاشگوناگوئیجتھامہمان داری کرناحملہنگلناپرجاپھاندبھرمار کرناغلبہجھنڈتودہریزمارا مارلال یا سرخ کر دینابلوہفوجوسعتعوام الناسادھکائیچسپیدگیدلکشادہ دلیمجلستعدادہجومگڑ بڑزمانہآفرینشڈھیر سارےٹھیلم ٹھیلاطغیانیفوجی دستہمرفہ حالیہنگامہدھومآدمی ...
Idiom with the word Multitude in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Multitude
What are the meanings of Multitude in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Multitude in Urdu are بھیڑ - bhiir, ہجوم - hujuum, کثرت - kasrat, فوج - fauj, خلقت - khilqat, جماؤ - jamaa o, جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir and انبوہ - anboh. To understand how would you translate the word Multitude in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Multitude or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Multitude synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Multitude. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Multitude in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Multitude in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Multitude with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by multitude?
Meanings of multitude are بھیڑ - bhiir, ہجوم - hujuum, کثرت - kasrat, فوج - fauj, خلقت - khilqat, جماؤ - jamaa o, جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir and انبوہ - anboh
Whats the definition of multitude?
Definition of the multitude are
- the common people generally
- a large indefinite number
- a large gathering of people
What is the synonym of multitude?
Synonym of word multitude are huddle, delvers, rampancy, congests, pleroma, concourse, legion, ewe, crowds, profuseness
What are the idioms with the word multitude?
Here are the idioms with the word multitude in them.
- The views of the multitude are neither bad nor good
What are the idioms related to multitude?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word multitude.
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- The mob has many heads but no brains
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many a the many
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
What are the quotes with word multitude?
Here are the quotes with the word multitude in them
- In science, as in art, and, as I believe, in every other sphere of human activity, there may be wisdom in a multitude of counsellors, but it is only in one or two of them. — Thomas Huxley
- A multitude of bees can tell the time of day, calculate the geometry of the sun's position, argue about the best location for the next swarm. Bees do a lot of close observing of other bees maybe they know what follows stinging and do it anyway. — Lewis Thomas
- There is a growing literature about the multitude of journalism's problems, but most of it is concerned with the editorial side of the business, possibly because most people competent to write about journalism are not comfortable writing about finance. — Russell Baker
- As women slowly gain power, their values and priorities are reshaping the agenda. A multitude of studies show that when women control the family funds, they generally spend more on health, nutrition, and education - and less on alcohol and cigarettes. — Dee Dee Myers