Murmur meanings in Urdu
Murmur meanings in Urdu are کڑ کڑانا, سرسرانا, بھنبھنانا, دھڑدھڑانا, پانی کی سی آواز ہونا, سرسراہٹ, پانی کی سی آواز دھڑدھڑاہٹ, بڑبڑانا, بڑبڑاہٹ Murmur in Urdu. More meanings of murmur, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Murmur.
- (verb) : make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- (noun) : a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- (noun) : a schwa that is incidental to the pronunciation of a consonant
- (noun) : a low continuous indistinct sound; often accompanied by movement of the lips without the production of articulate speech
- (noun) : an abnormal sound of the heart; sometimes a sign of abnormal function of the heart valves
- (verb) : speak softly or indistinctly
More words related to the meanings of Murmur
More words from Urdu related to Murmur
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Murmur meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آہٹچبا کر بات کرنابکواسغصہمڑمڑاناشِکوہڈھانکناگپ مارنازٹلبیربخلگنگنانامنہ میں گاناکٹ کٹانابدبدانازق زقدریغ کرناگلہڈھا نپناکڑ کڑغباربخل کرناگلا کرناروں روں کرنابک بکزبان چلاناجلدی جلدی بولناشترتابھن بھناناآنکھ موندناٹرٹرحسدشکوہشکایتچھپاناگپ شپگپغرانابغضگھنگھناہٹآواز کو بند کرنابڑبڑاہٹکینہٹڑٹڑاناغراہٹلپیٹنابڑبڑانابکخارایر کھا ...
What are the meanings of Murmur in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Murmur in Urdu are بڑبڑانا - bur buraana, کڑ کڑانا - kur kuraana and بڑبڑاہٹ - bur buraahat. To understand how would you translate the word Murmur in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Murmur or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Murmur synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Murmur. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Murmur in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Murmur in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Murmur with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by murmur?
Meanings of murmur are بڑبڑانا - bur buraana, کڑ کڑانا - kur kuraana and بڑبڑاہٹ - bur buraahat
Whats the definition of murmur?
Definition of the murmur are
- make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- a schwa that is incidental to the pronunciation of a consonant
- a low continuous indistinct sound; often accompanied by movement of the lips without the production of articulate speech
- an abnormal sound of the heart; sometimes a sign of abnormal function of the heart valves
- speak softly or indistinctly
What is the synonym of murmur?
Synonym of word murmur are mutter, cluck, mumble, cackle, muffle, burble, grumble, aggrouping, growl, ravelments
What are the quotes with word murmur?
Here is the quote with the word murmur in them
- Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. — John Lubbock