Mushroom meanings in Urdu
Mushroom meanings in Urdu are گگن دھول, سانپ کی ٹوپی, کلاہ باراں, ککرمتا, کھمبی, گودے والی خود رو فُطر, سانپ کی چھتری, کُلاہ باران, سماروغ, فُطر, کُھمبی Mushroom in Urdu. More meanings of mushroom, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Mushroom.
- (noun) : fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- (noun) : a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- (noun) : any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- (noun) : common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- (verb) : grow and spread fast
- (verb) : pick or gather mushrooms
- (noun) : mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
More words from Urdu related to Mushroom
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mushroom meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Mushroom in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mushroom in Urdu is کھمبی - khumbi. To understand how would you translate the word Mushroom in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mushroom or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mushroom synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mushroom. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mushroom in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mushroom in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mushroom with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mushroom?
Meaning of mushroom is کھمبی - khumbi
Whats the definition of mushroom?
Definition of the mushroom are
- fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- grow and spread fast
- pick or gather mushrooms
- mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
What is the synonym of mushroom?
Synonym of word mushroom are mushrooms, champignon, fungus
What are the quotes with word mushroom?
Here is the quote with the word mushroom in them
- Artschwager's art always involves looking closely at surfaces, questions what an object is, wants to make you forget the name of the thing you're looking at so that it might mushroom in your mind into something that triggers unexpected infinities. — Jerry Saltz