Must meanings in Urdu
Must meanings in Urdu are چاہئے, لازم کرنا, بنے گا, چاہیئے, ہوگا, پڑیگا, کچی شراب, شیرہٴ انگور, شراب غیر مخمر, اُوسنا, اُبسنا, پھپھوندی لگانا, اُبسانا, پھپھوندی لگنا, ضرور Must in Urdu. More meanings of must, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Must.
- (noun) : grape juice before or during fermentation
- (noun) : a necessary or essential thing
- (adjective satellite) : highly recommended
More words from Urdu related to Must
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Must meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لازمیحاجتنوازنامطلقانہہمیشہسانچابسُناچاہلابدمطلقچاہیےاہمیت سےاوشدرکار ہوناپابند کرنااَوشیےدر حقیقتچکنی مٹیسانچا اترناچاہنامطلوبسراسرضروری ہےشکل دیناان اپائےمطلوب ہونااڑانااور کیابرحقسڑناٹٹیضروری ہونافرضینرااغلب ہےچکنوٹجائے ضرورچاہئےلازم کرناشرطیہسانچے میں ڈھالناضروریاحتیاجمقصدقطعاًکوتاہی کا اِظہارڈھالپھپھوندی لگنادر کارواجب ...
Idioms with the word Must in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Must
What are the meanings of Must in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Must in Urdu are چاہئے - chaah iey, لازم کرنا, پھپھوندی لگنا and ضرور - zaruur. To understand how would you translate the word Must in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Must or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Must synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Must. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Must in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Must in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Must with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by must?
Meanings of must are چاہئے - chaah iey, لازم کرنا, پھپھوندی لگنا and ضرور - zaruur
Whats the definition of must?
Definition of the must are
- grape juice before or during fermentation
- a necessary or essential thing
- highly recommended
What is the synonym of must?
Synonym of word must are ought, need, oblige, mould, surely, indeed, aye, absolutely, obligatory, needful
What are the idioms with the word must?
Here are the idioms with the word must in them.
- A liar must have a good memory
- A mad beast must have a sober driver
- A man must plough with such oxen as he has
- A mouse must not think to cast a shadow like an elephant
- A wilful man must have his way
What are the idioms related to must?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word must.
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw
- Keep your shop and your shop will keep you
- Safe bindafe find
- The nearer the bone the sweeter the flesh
- He that brings up his son to nothing breeds a thief
What are the quotes with word must?
Here are the quotes with the word must in them
- Old minds are like old horses you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order. — John Adams
- You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned. — Judith Viorst
- To resist the frigidity of old age, one must combine the body, the mind, and the heart. And to keep these in parallel vigor one must exercise, study, and love. — Alan Bleasdale
- Each age, it is found, must write its own books or rather, each generation for the next succeeding. — Ralph Waldo Emerson