My meanings in Urdu
Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week.
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
|My book||میری کتاب|
|My books||میری کتابیں|
|My car||میری کار|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
More words from Urdu related to My
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word My meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word My in it
Idioms related to the meaning of My
What are the meanings of My in Urdu?
Meanings of the word My in Urdu is میرا - meyra. To understand how would you translate the word My in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to My or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered My synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word My. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use My in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say My in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of My with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by my?
Meaning of my is میرا - meyra
Whats the definition of my?
Definition of the my are
What is the synonym of my?
Synonym of word my are mira, mym, mine
What are the idioms with the word my?
Here are the idioms with the word my in them.
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- All my eye
- All my swans turned in to gees
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Ask my companion if i be a thief
What are the idioms related to my?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word my.
- He is my friend that grinds at my mill
- He whose father is judge goes safe to trial
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- It is time to be wise when you have a beard
- No butter will stick to my bread
What are the quotes with word my?
Here are the quotes with the word my in them
- I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. — Bob Hope
- I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless. — James Broughton
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- I want to get old gracefully. I want to have good posture, I want to be healthy and be an example to my children. — Sting
How to use my in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use my in a sentence.
- Do you have my book? — کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟
- My book — میری کتاب
- My books — میری کتابیں
- My car — میری کار
- That is not my book — وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے