Nails meanings in Urdu
My mom was an aesthetician and she went to beauty school back in the '60s. I just remember watching her do her makeup all the time. She always had her nails done, makeup on - her face was ready to go when she went out. I loved it.
More words from Urdu related to Nails
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nails meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Nails
What are the meanings of Nails in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nails in Urdu is نیلز - Neelz. To understand how would you translate the word Nails in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nails or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nails synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nails. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nails in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nails in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nails with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nails?
Meaning of nails is نیلز - Neelz
Whats the definition of nails?
Definition of the nails are
What is the synonym of nails?
Synonym of word nails are barbers
What are the idioms related to nails?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nails.
- A crust cow hath short horns
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Crust cows have short horns
What are the quotes with word nails?
Here are the quotes with the word nails in them
- My mom was an aesthetician and she went to beauty school back in the '60s. I just remember watching her do her makeup all the time. She always had her nails done, makeup on - her face was ready to go when she went out. I loved it. — Emmanuelle Chriqui
- I've always leaned toward a feminine, funky style, even in business settings. I used to paint my nails blue in 1993, before it was mainstream. — Sara Blakely
- What's cool about indie rock is that one band can do effectively the same thing as another band, and one band nails it, and the other one doesn't. I like that elusiveness. — Andrew Bird
- Appearance is something you should definitely consider when you're going out. Have your girlfriend clip your nails or something like that. — Usher