Name meanings in Urdu
Name meanings in Urdu are نام دھرنا, کنیت, تخلص, اسم, نامزد کرنا, موسوم کرنا, پکارنا, نام, لقب, نام رکھنا, بہکانا, کہنا, نام لینا Name in Urdu. More meanings of name, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Name.
- (verb) : create and charge with a task or function
- (verb) : determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- (noun) : a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
- (noun) : a well-known or notable person
- (verb) : give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
- (verb) : give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- (verb) : charge with a function; charge to be
- (noun) : by the sanction or authority of
- (noun) : a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- (noun) : family based on male descent
- (noun) : a person's reputation
- (verb) : mention and identify by name
- (verb) : assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
|What is your name?||کیا آپکا نام ہیں ؟|
More words related to the meanings of Name
More words from Urdu related to Name
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Name meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عرصہخطا میں ڈالناپکار کے بیچنااشارہآوازہقیمت لگاناعُنوانتحقیر کا نامپھوڑنافرمانتعظیمنداصلاح کرنئمنصوبہ پیش کرناکوئی مستند بات یا راۓمشہوریشرف بخشنالبھاناذاتاظہار کرناتاکید کرنااعتبارخوش آمدید کرناوصفتوثیقپیٹھ ٹھونکناڈنکارکاوٹ ڈالناوقتاجتماعکوکناتاکیدتذکیر و تانیسطلبسرزنش کرناآبائی لقبپرگھٹ کرناعہدعِزَّتدُوسرے کو دینابہتان باندھنافاسقورغلانامکملافتخارگِلہ کَرنامہربانیزبان کھولناکلامراہ دکھانا ...
Idioms with the word Name in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Name
What are the meanings of Name in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Name in Urdu are نامزد کرنا - naam zad karna, کہنا - kaehna, نام - naam, تخلص - takhallus, بہکانا - baehkaana, پکارنا - pukaarna, نام رکھنا - naam rakhna, نام لینا - naam leyna, نام دھرنا - naam dharna, موسوم کرنا - mausuum karna, اسم - ism, کنیت - Kaneet and لقب - laqab. To understand how would you translate the word Name in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Name or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Name synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Name. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Name in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Name in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Name with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by name?
Meanings of name are نامزد کرنا - naam zad karna, کہنا - kaehna, نام - naam, تخلص - takhallus, بہکانا - baehkaana, پکارنا - pukaarna, نام رکھنا - naam rakhna, نام لینا - naam leyna, نام دھرنا - naam dharna, موسوم کرنا - mausuum karna, اسم - ism, کنیت - Kaneet and لقب - laqab
Whats the definition of name?
Definition of the name are
- create and charge with a task or function
- determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
- a well-known or notable person
- give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- charge with a function; charge to be
- by the sanction or authority of
- a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- family based on male descent
- a person's reputation
- mention and identify by name
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
What is the synonym of name?
Synonym of word name are annominate, bidding, kudos, proseuche, entice, hollo, call, nominating, assert, honour
What are the idioms with the word name?
Here are the idioms with the word name in them.
- A good name is better than bags of gold
- A good name is better than riches
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- A good name is the best decoration
- Frailty thy name is woman
What are the idioms related to name?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word name.
- Pray in aid
- Do as i say not as i do
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- It is not injury that is not meant injury
- No one was ever rulned by speaking the truth
What are the quotes with word name?
Here are the quotes with the word name in them
- I think a child should be allowed to take his father's or mother's name at will on coming of age. Paternity is a legal fiction. — James Joyce
- I think it's quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I'm Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends. — Colin Firth
- At a young age, I was interested in comic books, which was really how I learnt to read. The name Cage came from a comic book character called Power Man. — Nicolas Cage
- A leader does not deserve the name unless he is willing occasionally to stand alone. — Henry A.Kissinger
How to use name in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use name in a sentence.
- What is your name? — کیا آپکا نام ہیں ؟