Namely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Namely.
- (adverb) : as follows
In the late 1990s, some of the worst terrorist atrocities in the world were what the Turkish government itself called state terror, namely massive atrocities, 80 percent of the arms coming from the United States, millions of refugees, tens of thousands of people killed, hideous repression, that's international terror, and we can go on and on.
More words from Urdu related to Namely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Namely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Namely
What are the meanings of Namely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Namely in Urdu are یعنی - yani, گویا کہ - goya keh and مثلاً - maslan. To understand how would you translate the word Namely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Namely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Namely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Namely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Namely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Namely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Namely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by namely?
Meanings of namely are یعنی - yani, گویا کہ - goya keh and مثلاً - maslan
Whats the definition of namely?
Definition of the namely are
- as follows
What is the synonym of namely?
Synonym of word namely are viz, that is to say, i.e.id est, quasi, tantamount, for instance, for example, ie, i.e.
What are the idioms related to namely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word namely.
- There is no jollity but hath a smack of it
- Totake the bread out of sb's
- A good example is the best sermon
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
- A traitor is ill company
What are the quotes with word namely?
Here are the quotes with the word namely in them
- In the late 1990s, some of the worst terrorist atrocities in the world were what the Turkish government itself called state terror, namely massive atrocities, 80 percent of the arms coming from the United States, millions of refugees, tens of thousands of people killed, hideous repression, that's international terror, and we can go on and on. — Noam Chomsky
- We can safely abandon the doctrine of the eighties, namely that the rich were not working because they had too little money, the poor because they had much. — John Kenneth Galbraith
- There is but one law for all, namely that law which governs all law, the law of our Creator, the law of humanity, justice, equity - the law of nature and of nations. — Edmund Burke
- The duty of man is the same in respect to his own nature as in respect to the nature of all other things, namely not to follow it but to amend it. — John Stuart Mill