Names meanings in Urdu
Names meanings in Urdu is نام Names in Urdu. More meanings of names, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Names.
- (noun) : verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument
The music industry is a strange combination of having real and intangible assets: pop bands are brand names in themselves, and at a given stage in their careers their name alone can practically gaurantee hit records.
More words from Urdu related to Names
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Names meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زبان پر لاناممتاز کرناآدریقینموسوم کرنابھروسہمنصبافواہ اڑاناسرفراز کرناآدرستکار کرنامان رکھنایقین کرناسُرخیاطلاع دینااشارہ کرناعملعزتوزناعتباراسموصفرتبہفيموقارقدرومنزلت کرناوعدہ پورا کرنااُدھار بیچنانيک نامیعُنوانڈھنڈورا پیٹنااشارہچیزعزت کرناغیرتپرتیتکنیتلقباحسانمَشہُوریتعظیمشرف بخشناباتبہکانانامعنوانناموریذکر کرنامشہوریعِزَّتافتخارمانتا ...
Idiom with the word Names in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Names
What are the meanings of Names in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Names in Urdu is نام - naam. To understand how would you translate the word Names in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Names or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Names synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Names. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Names in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Names in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Names with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by names?
Meaning of names is نام - naam
Whats the definition of names?
Definition of the names are
- verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument
What is the synonym of names?
Synonym of word names are appellation, honour, renown, naam, outnames, epithet, fame, monicker, benames, namers
What are the idioms with the word names?
Here are the idioms with the word names in them.
- Death comes even to the monumental stones and the names inscribed thereon
What are the idioms related to names?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word names.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- A black man being called mr white
- A small shop may have a good trade
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
What are the quotes with word names?
Here are the quotes with the word names in them
- You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them. — Harrison Ford
- The music industry is a strange combination of having real and intangible assets: pop bands are brand names in themselves, and at a given stage in their careers their name alone can practically gaurantee hit records. — Richard Branson
- I've been called many names like perfectionist, difficult and obsessive. I think it takes obsession, takes searching for the details for any artist to be good. — Barbra Streisand
- Words do not change their meanings so drastically in the course of centuries as, in our minds, names do in the course of a year or two. — Marcel Proust