Nativity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Nativity.
- (noun) : the event of being born
- (noun) : the theological doctrine that Jesus Christ had no human father; Christians believe that Jesus's birth fulfilled Old Testament prophecies and was attended by miracles; the Nativity is celebrated at Christmas
More words related to the meanings of Nativity
More words from Urdu related to Nativity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nativity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Nativity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nativity in Urdu are زائچہ - zaa echah, پیدائش - paedaa ish and جنم - janam. To understand how would you translate the word Nativity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nativity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nativity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nativity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nativity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nativity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nativity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nativity?
Meanings of nativity are زائچہ - zaa echah, پیدائش - paedaa ish and جنم - janam
Whats the definition of nativity?
Definition of the nativity are
- the event of being born
- the theological doctrine that Jesus Christ had no human father; Christians believe that Jesus's birth fulfilled Old Testament prophecies and was attended by miracles; the Nativity is celebrated at Christmas
What is the synonym of nativity?
Synonym of word nativity are horoscopes, creature, horoscope, birth, cross birth, birthdom, births, birthwort, afterbirth, production
What are the quotes with word nativity?
Here are the quotes with the word nativity in them
- One's nativity is not of his own choosing, but whatever it may be, it is entitled to respect and all nations have honorable place in the world's family. — Paul Harris
- The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin. — Jay Leno