Necessarily meanings in Urdu
Necessarily meanings in Urdu are ضروری طور سے, لازماً, لازما, اوش کر کے, خواہ مخواہ, لابد, ضرورتاً, چاہیے, بالضرور Necessarily in Urdu. More meanings of necessarily, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Necessarily.
- (adverb) : in an essential manner
- (adverb) : as a highly likely consequence
- (adverb) : in such a manner as could not be otherwise
I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.
More words from Urdu related to Necessarily
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Necessarily meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابل اعتبارمطلوبہلاف زنناجائزاغلبضروری ہےقرین قیاسضرورتاًنمائشیبے اعتدالی سےلازماغلب ہےچاہیےمجبوراًادعا رکھنے والابالضرورلابدمتکبرسننے جوگلازماًڈھینگیااہمیت سےمطلوببناوٹیغالباًلازم ہےنخریلااحتماللوازماتخود نمابلا سببواجبمناسب ہےقریب العقلچاہیے کہخواہ مخواہضرورضروریچاہئےاعتباریلوازمبڑھ بڑھ کر باتیں بنانے والاقدر سےدرکارمصنوعیبہت ممکنچاہنااکڑ فوں
Idioms related to the meaning of Necessarily
What are the meanings of Necessarily in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Necessarily in Urdu are ضرورتاً - zaruuratan, چاہیے - Chahiye, بالضرور - Bilzaroor, لازماً - laazman, خواہ مخواہ - khwaah ma khwaah and لابد - Labad. To understand how would you translate the word Necessarily in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Necessarily or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Necessarily synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Necessarily. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Necessarily in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Necessarily in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Necessarily with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by necessarily?
Meanings of necessarily are ضرورتاً - zaruuratan, چاہیے - Chahiye, بالضرور - Bilzaroor, لازماً - laazman, خواہ مخواہ - khwaah ma khwaah and لابد - Labad
Whats the definition of necessarily?
Definition of the necessarily are
- in an essential manner
- as a highly likely consequence
- in such a manner as could not be otherwise
What is the synonym of necessarily?
Synonym of word necessarily are indispensably, imperatively, needs, ought, likely, importantly, unduly, pretentious, needful
What are the idioms related to necessarily?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word necessarily.
- Cry wolf
- Fair feathers make fair fowls
- Tretch a point
- Truth finds foes where it makes none
- Tretch a point
What are the quotes with word necessarily?
Here are the quotes with the word necessarily in them
- Every great architect is - necessarily - a great poet. He must be a great original interpreter of his time, his day, his age. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. — Tom Wilson
- I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict. — Lindsay Lohan
- The methods by which a trade union can alone act, are necessarily destructive its organization is necessarily tyrannical. — Henry George