Necessary meanings in Urdu
Necessary meanings in Urdu are در کار, ناگزیر, جائے ضرور, پائخانہ, ان اپائے, مفروض, اوش, لازم و ملزوم, لازمی, ضروری, ضرور, لازم, ٹٹی, واجبی Necessary in Urdu. More meanings of necessary, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Necessary
More words from Urdu related to Necessary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Necessary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بجاچاہیئےآپس میں مِلے ہوےفراختیھا جوگباڑدر حقیقتاصلمعتدلمناسب طور سےناپسندیدہقابل لحاظاعتدال پر لانایقیناًجبریذرا سافرضبنیادیاہمیتزِندگی سے مُتعلِّقلابدیپورہ زور رکھنے والانپٹجبلیبھاریراسیواثقغیر متحملعادلاُبسناایماندارلازم کرناذیلیبلڈھب سےآڑبرحقبنیادگھٹنادرستی سےنامنظورقدر سےنرم کرناحجتیآپس میں ملے ہوئےپروانناگزیردستور سازقوتزندگی کا سرچشمہ ...
Idioms with the word Necessary in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Necessary
What are the meanings of Necessary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Necessary in Urdu are ناگزیر - naa guziir, ضرور - zaruur, لازمی - laazmi, ضروری - zaruuri, ٹٹی - tatti, لازم - laazim, واجبی - waajibi, لازم و ملزوم - laazim o malzuum and در کار - dar kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Necessary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Necessary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Necessary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Necessary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Necessary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Necessary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Necessary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by necessary?
Meanings of necessary are ناگزیر - naa guziir, ضرور - zaruur, لازمی - laazmi, ضروری - zaruuri, ٹٹی - tatti, لازم - laazim, واجبی - waajibi, لازم و ملزوم - laazim o malzuum and در کار - dar kaar
Whats the definition of necessary?
Definition of the necessary are
What is the synonym of necessary?
Synonym of word necessary are inevitable, certainly, potatory, incumbent, empalement, essential, ineluctable, unavoidable, manducable, constituent
What are the idioms with the word necessary?
Here are the idioms with the word necessary in them.
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- Is it necessary to add acid to the lemon
What are the idioms related to necessary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word necessary.
- Servants should put on patience when they put on a livery
- To be incumbent
- Religion is a stalking horse to shoot other fowls
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
What are the quotes with word necessary?
Here are the quotes with the word necessary in them
- The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the blood. — Logan P.Smith
- It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion. — Bertrand Russell
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. — Joseph Conrad
- The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others. — Paramahansa Yogananda