Needs meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Needs.
- (adverb) : in such a manner as could not be otherwise
New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture.
More words related to the meanings of Needs
More words from Urdu related to Needs
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Needs meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساز و سامانضروریاتاثاثہسامانبلی کا بچہلازماضرورسرانجامبے ارادہلائقاوزاروں کا ساز و سامانضروری طور سےاسبابقدر سےچاہیےسر و سامانٹھیکلوازمات کا بستہسفر خرچڈیرا ڈنڈابرتنلابدبنتسامگریچیزلوازماتکپڑے وغیرہاوش کر کےتنصیباتمصالحہمجبوراًلوازمرختلازماًبالضرورحوائجغیر اختیاریاہلایک تھیلا جس میں اوزار ہوںسامان سفرچیز بستاہمیت سےضرورتاًمناسبایک جیبی سارنگیمالدیرا خیمہرخت سفرخواہ مخواہ
Idioms with the word Needs in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Needs
What are the meanings of Needs in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Needs in Urdu are لوازمات - lawaazimaat, لوازم - lawaazim, مجبوراً - majbuuran, ضرورتاً - zaruuratan, بالضرور - Bilzaroor and لازماً - laazman. To understand how would you translate the word Needs in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Needs or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Needs synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Needs. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Needs in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Needs in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Needs with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by needs?
Meanings of needs are لوازمات - lawaazimaat, لوازم - lawaazim, مجبوراً - majbuuran, ضرورتاً - zaruuratan, بالضرور - Bilzaroor and لازماً - laazman
Whats the definition of needs?
Definition of the needs are
- in such a manner as could not be otherwise
What is the synonym of needs?
Synonym of word needs are belonging, equiponderance, essenism, baggage, equipollency, equipollent, outfit, equipollence, ententive, equipendency
What are the idioms with the word needs?
Here are the idioms with the word needs in them.
- A crafty knave needs no broker
- A fair face needs no paint
- A good asker needs a good listener
- A good paymaster needs no security
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser
What are the idioms related to needs?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word needs.
- A forced kindness deserves no thanks
- High tea
What are the quotes with word needs?
Here are the quotes with the word needs in them
- New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture. — Jackson Pollock
- Every age needs men who will redeem the time by living with a vision of the things that are to be. — Adlai E.Stevenson
- Even truth needs to be clad in new garments if it is to appeal to a new age. — Georg C.Lichtenberg
- It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. — Thomas Jefferson