Nest meanings in Urdu
Nest meanings in Urdu are بسیرا, مقام امن, گوشہٴ عافیت, گھونسلا یا آشیانہ بنانا, نشیمن, خلوت گاہ, گھر, آشیانہ, کھوتا, گھونسلا Nest in Urdu. More meanings of nest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Nest.
- (noun) : a kind of gun emplacement
- (noun) : furniture pieces made to fit close together
- (noun) : a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- (noun) : a cosy or secluded retreat
- (noun) : a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- (verb) : inhabit a nest, usually after building
- (verb) : gather nests
- (verb) : fit together or fit inside
More words related to the meanings of Nest
More words from Urdu related to Nest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خانہاستھاننم گاہکوٹھاپناہمعاملہکاشانہآڑ کرناکٹمبکھپتمالکجائے پیدائشسالاکھیڑافوری رقم ملناٹھیرانااقامت گاہمسکنچُولعہد سلسلہ شاہیجگہاہلِ خانَہآشیاںصورتگھر کودرست کرناخلوت گاہبسیرامخرجگھراناآسراٹابردھرتاوطنولایتیگوشہ عذلتحالتدارآرام گاہمقامچُول بٹھاناعمارتعرصہگھرانَہپرندے کا گھونسلہوقوعاتارنامرمت کرناکمرہبرج ...
Idiom with the word Nest in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Nest
What are the meanings of Nest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nest in Urdu are گھر - ghar, خلوت گاہ - khilwat gaah, بسیرا - baseyra, آشیانہ - aashiyaanah, کھوتا - khota, نشیمن - nasheyman and گھونسلا - ghonsala. To understand how would you translate the word Nest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nest?
Meanings of nest are گھر - ghar, خلوت گاہ - khilwat gaah, بسیرا - baseyra, آشیانہ - aashiyaanah, کھوتا - khota, نشیمن - nasheyman and گھونسلا - ghonsala
Whats the definition of nest?
Definition of the nest are
- a kind of gun emplacement
- furniture pieces made to fit close together
- a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- a cosy or secluded retreat
- a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- inhabit a nest, usually after building
- gather nests
- fit together or fit inside
What is the synonym of nest?
Synonym of word nest are birthplace, ivory tower, mortise, chamber, house, closet, home, housel, hole, homed
What are the idioms with the word nest?
Here are the idioms with the word nest in them.
- Every bird thinks its own nest charming
What are the idioms related to nest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nest.
- Familiarity breeds contempt
- The sleeping fox catches no poultry
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- From door to door
- House to house
What are the quotes with word nest?
Here are the quotes with the word nest in them
- Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude. — Arthur Schopenhauer
- He that loves not his wife and children feeds a lioness at home, and broods a nest of sorrows. — Jeremy Taylor
- Only very brave mouse makes nest in cat's ear. — Earl Derr Biggers
- Success is full of promise till one gets it, and then it seems like a nest from which the bird has flown. — Henry Ward Beecher