New meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word New.
- (adjective satellite) : original and of a kind not seen before
- (adjective satellite) : (often followed by to') unfamiliar
- (adjective satellite) : other than the former one(s); different
More words related to the meanings of New
More words from Urdu related to New
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word New meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word New in it
Idioms related to the meaning of New
What are the meanings of New in Urdu?
Meanings of the word New in Urdu are تازہ - taazah, نیا - naya, نو - nau, نویلی - naweyli, کورا - kora, حادس - haadis, جدید - jadiid, حالیہ - haaliyah and نویلا - naweyla. To understand how would you translate the word New in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to New or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered New synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word New. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use New in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say New in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of New with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by new?
Meanings of new are تازہ - taazah, نیا - naya, نو - nau, نویلی - naweyli, کورا - kora, حادس - haadis, جدید - jadiid, حالیہ - haaliyah and نویلا - naweyla
Whats the definition of new?
Definition of the new are
- original and of a kind not seen before
- (often followed by to') unfamiliar
- other than the former one(s); different
What is the synonym of new?
Synonym of word new are freshened, fresh, nevew, nouvelle, newbie, freshed, punt, nine, ennew, recent
What are the idioms with the word new?
Here are the idioms with the word new in them.
- A new broom sweeps clean
- Cast not forth the old water till the new come in
- Everything new is fine
- It is easier to build a new house than to patch an old one
- New laws new frauds
What are the idioms related to new?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word new.
- A new broom sweeps clean
- Every day brings its work
- Up to date
- Ever green
- Roly poly
What are the quotes with word new?
Here are the quotes with the word new in them
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. — Bill Vaughan
- Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength. — Betty Friedan
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. — Avril Lavigne