Next meanings in Urdu
Next meanings in Urdu are لگا ہوا, پرلا, آئندہ, دوسرا, اگلا, مابعد, پیوستہ, ملا ہوا, قریب ترین, نزدیک, نیچے والا, قریب, اوپر والا, نیڑے, ما بعد, دھورے, آیندہ, برابر, اب سے پھر, آس پاس, متصل Next in Urdu. More meanings of next, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Next.
- (adjective satellite) : immediately following in time or order
- (adjective satellite) : (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- (adjective satellite) : nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space
- (adverb) : at the time or occasion immediately following
- (adjective satellite) : (of a day of the week) nearest (or nearest but one) after the present moment
More words related to the meanings of Next
More words from Urdu related to Next
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Next meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Next in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Next
What are the meanings of Next in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Next in Urdu are مابعد - Mubaid, قریب - qariib, ملا ہوا - milaa hu a, آس پاس - aas paas, برابر - baraabar, اگلا - agla, قریب ترین - qariib tariin, دوسرا - duusra, متصل - muttasil, پیوستہ - peywastah, اوپر والا - uupar waala, نزدیک - nazdiik, ما بعد - maa bad, پرلا - parla, لگا ہوا, نیڑے - Neday, آیندہ - aayandah, دھورے - Dhoray and آئندہ - Aiyenda. To understand how would you translate the word Next in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Next or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Next synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Next. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Next in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Next in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Next with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by next?
Meanings of next are مابعد - Mubaid, قریب - qariib, ملا ہوا - milaa hu a, آس پاس - aas paas, برابر - baraabar, اگلا - agla, قریب ترین - qariib tariin, دوسرا - duusra, متصل - muttasil, پیوستہ - peywastah, اوپر والا - uupar waala, نزدیک - nazdiik, ما بعد - maa bad, پرلا - parla, لگا ہوا, نیڑے - Neday, آیندہ - aayandah, دھورے - Dhoray and آئندہ - Aiyenda
Whats the definition of next?
Definition of the next are
- immediately following in time or order
- (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space
- at the time or occasion immediately following
- (of a day of the week) nearest (or nearest but one) after the present moment
What is the synonym of next?
Synonym of word next are replevined, strict, contiguous, vicinages, alike, further, proximal, following, nighest, equalizers
What are the idioms with the word next?
Here are the idioms with the word next in them.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness
- For the next four days
- Purchase the next world with this you will win both
- Purchase the next world with this; you will win both
- To bring a hornet next about one ears
What are the idioms related to next?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word next.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- In love are these evils affrontsuspicions enmities truces war and then again peace
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
What are the quotes with word next?
Here are the quotes with the word next in them
- Each age, it is found, must write its own books or rather, each generation for the next succeeding. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age - which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday. — Noel Coward
- Age becomes reality when you hear someone refer to that attractive young woman standing next to the woman in the green dress, and you find that you're the one in the green dress. — Lois Wyse
- We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation. — Paul Ryan