Nickel meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Nickel.
- (noun) : a United States coin worth one twentieth of a dollar
- (noun) : five dollars worth of a drug
- (noun) : a hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion; used in alloys; occurs in pentlandite and smaltite and garnierite and millerite
- (verb) : plate with nickel
More words from Urdu related to Nickel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nickel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Nickel
|When the heart is afire some sparks will fly out at the mouth||جب دل پر چوٹ لگی ہوئی ہو تو کچھ نہ کچھ بات منہ سے نکل ہی جاتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Nickel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nickel in Urdu is نکل - Naqal. To understand how would you translate the word Nickel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nickel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nickel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nickel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nickel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nickel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nickel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nickel?
Meaning of nickel is نکل - Naqal
Whats the definition of nickel?
Definition of the nickel are
- a United States coin worth one twentieth of a dollar
- five dollars worth of a drug
- a hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion; used in alloys; occurs in pentlandite and smaltite and garnierite and millerite
- plate with nickel
What is the synonym of nickel?
Synonym of word nickel are nicad, nicols, nicol, nickels, nickelous, nickelled, nickelizes, nickelized, nickelises, nickelised
What are the idioms related to nickel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nickel.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- Little sticks kindle the fire great ones put it out
- Love will creep where sword cannot go
- The meekness of moses is better than the strength of samson
- A man's gift makes room for him
What are the quotes with word nickel?
Here are the quotes with the word nickel in them
- Big business never pays a nickel in taxes, according to Ralph Nader, who represents a big consumer organization that never pays a nickel in taxes. — Dave Barry
- A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore. — Yogi Berra
- The Super Bowl isn't for kids, I had a great time though and it was worth every nickel of it because by doing this lame piece about the game I can put it on my expense account. — Andy Rooney