Nine meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Nine.
- (noun) : a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- (adjective satellite) : denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
- (noun) : one of four playing cards in a deck with nine pips on the face
Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.
More words from Urdu related to Nine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Nine in it
What are the meanings of Nine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nine in Urdu are نو - nau and نہ - nah. To understand how would you translate the word Nine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nine?
Meanings of nine are نو - nau and نہ - nah
Whats the definition of nine?
Definition of the nine are
- a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
- one of four playing cards in a deck with nine pips on the face
What is the synonym of nine?
Synonym of word nine are knawe, raw, newly, fresh, new, nea, nor, nope, negation, nay
What are the idioms with the word nine?
Here are the idioms with the word nine in them.
- A nine day's wonder
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- He has brought down his nobility to nine pence
- Seven may be company but nine are confusion
What are the quotes with word nine?
Here are the quotes with the word nine in them
- The first crocodile I ever caught was at nine years of age, and it was a rescue. — Steve Irwin
- Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it. — C.S.Lewis
- For nine years I worked to change what was hairdressing then into a geometric art form with color, perm without setting which had never been done before. — Vidal Sassoon
- Poverty is uncomfortable but nine times out of ten the best thing that can happen to a young man is to be tossed overboard and compelled to sink or swim. — James A.Garfield