Nineteen meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Nineteen.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than eighteen
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
More words from Urdu related to Nineteen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nineteen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Nineteen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nineteen in Urdu is انیس - Annethol. To understand how would you translate the word Nineteen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nineteen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nineteen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nineteen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nineteen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nineteen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nineteen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nineteen?
Meaning of nineteen is انیس - Annethol
Whats the definition of nineteen?
Definition of the nineteen are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one
- being one more than eighteen
What is the synonym of nineteen?
Synonym of word nineteen are 19, anis
What are the quotes with word nineteen?
Here are the quotes with the word nineteen in them
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- Of the twenty-two civilizations that have appeared in history, nineteen of them collapsed when they reached the moral state the United States is in now. — Arnold J. Toynbee
- Well, the teacher I studied with for nineteen and a half years was a man named Paul Gavert. He was a great lieder singer, so basically I'm a trained lieder singer because of that teacher. The teacher I currently study with - since 1995 - is Joan Lader, who also studied with Gavert. — Betty Buckley