Noble meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Noble.
- (adjective satellite) : impressive in appearance
- (noun) : a titled peer of the realm
- (adjective) : having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- (adjective) : of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- (adjective satellite) : inert especially toward oxygen
More words related to the meanings of Noble
More words from Urdu related to Noble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Noble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Noble in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Noble
What are the meanings of Noble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Noble in Urdu are مشہور - mash huur, بزرگ - buzurg, عمدہ - umdah, شریف - shariif, خاص - khaas, حسن - husn, نامی گرامی - naami giraami and نجیب - najiib. To understand how would you translate the word Noble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Noble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Noble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Noble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Noble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Noble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Noble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by noble?
Meanings of noble are مشہور - mash huur, بزرگ - buzurg, عمدہ - umdah, شریف - shariif, خاص - khaas, حسن - husn, نامی گرامی - naami giraami and نجیب - najiib
Whats the definition of noble?
Definition of the noble are
- impressive in appearance
- a titled peer of the realm
- having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- inert especially toward oxygen
What is the synonym of noble?
Synonym of word noble are famed, eminent, grandee, renowning, aristocrat, unadulterated, close, opertaneous, fabulous, apicular
What are the idioms with the word noble?
Here are the idioms with the word noble in them.
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- He is noble who does nobly
- The more noble the more humble
What are the idioms related to noble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word noble.
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
- Manners maketh man
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
- The pick of the basket
- Beauty is blossom
What are the quotes with word noble?
Here are the quotes with the word noble in them
- When a noble life has prepared old age, it is not decline that it reveals, but the first days of immortality. — Muriel Spark
- He never is alone that is accompanied with noble thoughts. — John Fletcher
- It seems a fantastic paradox, but it is nevertheless a most important truth, that no architecture can be truly noble which is not imperfect. — John Ruskin
- Noble life demands a noble architecture for noble uses of noble men. Lack of culture means what it has always meant: ignoble civilization and therefore imminent downfall. — Frank Lloyd Wright