Nominee meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Nominee.
- (noun) : a politician who is running for public office
My nominee for Best Picture of the year - maybe the best picture ever, because it's essentially made up of and is an ecstatic love letter to all other movies - is Christian Marclay's endlessly enticing must-see masterpiece 'The Clock.'
More words from Urdu related to Nominee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nominee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Nominee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nominee in Urdu is مسمی - musammi. To understand how would you translate the word Nominee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nominee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nominee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nominee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nominee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nominee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nominee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nominee?
Meaning of nominee is مسمی - musammi
Whats the definition of nominee?
Definition of the nominee are
- a politician who is running for public office
What is the synonym of nominee?
Synonym of word nominee are sweet lime
What are the quotes with word nominee?
Here are the quotes with the word nominee in them
- My nominee for Best Picture of the year - maybe the best picture ever, because it's essentially made up of and is an ecstatic love letter to all other movies - is Christian Marclay's endlessly enticing must-see masterpiece 'The Clock.' — Jerry Saltz
- Imagine a judicial nominee said 'my experience as a white man makes me better than a Latina woman.' Wouldn't they have to withdraw? New racism is no better than old racism. — Newt Gingrich
- Any successful nominee should possess both the temperament to interpret the law and the wisdom to do so fairly. The next Supreme Court Justice should have a record of protecting individual rights and a strong willingness to put aside any political agenda. — Bennie Thompson