Non meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Non.
- (adverb) : negation of a word or group of words
We all learn in school that the judicial, legislative and executive branches of government must check and balance each other. But other non state institutions must participate in this important system of checks and balances as well. These checking institutions include the academy, the media, religious institutions and NGOs.
More words from Urdu related to Non
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Non meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Non
What are the meanings of Non in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Non in Urdu are غیر - ghaer and نا - naa. To understand how would you translate the word Non in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Non or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Non synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Non. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Non in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Non in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Non with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by non?
Meanings of non are غیر - ghaer and نا - naa
Whats the definition of non?
Definition of the non are
- negation of a word or group of words
What is the synonym of non?
Synonym of word non are barbarian, bad, alien, oid, adventitious, uns, outsider, nones, dis, unobstructed
What are the idioms related to non?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word non.
- Unlimited company
- Blood is thicker than water
- A broken reed
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- At variance
What are the quotes with word non?
Here are the quotes with the word non in them
- We all learn in school that the judicial, legislative and executive branches of government must check and balance each other. But other non state institutions must participate in this important system of checks and balances as well. These checking institutions include the academy, the media, religious institutions and NGOs. — Alan Dershowitz
- Taking charge of your own learning is a part of taking charge of your life, which is the sine qua non in becoming an integrated person. — Warren G. Bennis
- Easter is reflecting upon suffering for one thing, but it also reflects upon Jesus and his non compliance in the face of great authority where he holds to his truth - so there's two stories there. — Michael Leunig