Nose meanings in Urdu
Nose meanings in Urdu are جھانکنا یا دخل دینا, سڑکنا, ناک سے چھونا, ناک رگڑنا, سونگھنا, ناک, بڑھنا, نتھنے, سونگھنا یا سڑکنا Nose in Urdu. More meanings of nose, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Nose.
- (verb) : rub noses
- (verb) : search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- (verb) : catch the scent of; get wind of
- (noun) : a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- (noun) : the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- (noun) : a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- (noun) : a natural skill
- (noun) : the sense of smell (especially in animals)
- (noun) : a symbol of inquisitiveness
- (noun) : a small distance
- (verb) : defeat by a narrow margin
- (verb) : push or move with the nose
- (verb) : advance the forward part of with caution
- (noun) : the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals
I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn't have a nose job and money and if you weren't thin, you weren't cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn't pretty enough to be on television.
More words related to the meanings of Nose
More words from Urdu related to Nose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چمٹ کر بیٹھناپگڑیڈیرا ڈنڈا اٹھانازینت دیناباسدراز کرنااٹھناتیار ہونامومڈھانپناسرکانااعتبارمنہپھلانااٹھا کر لے جاناشرف بخشناچلاناوسیع ہوناآبرومارچاگوانی کرناپیچھے دیناگتھا ہوا ہوناابھارفیضپلناچغہحرکت کرناپانیاضافہچوڑاناتحریک کرناعِزَّتکمینہسنگین کرناناکڑابڑا کرناناک سے بل بناناجوڑنامعین رفتار سے چلناخوبیذہانت سے پا جانالمباناجبلبوناتاؤحرکتممتاز کرناٹونٹیپھولنا ...
Idioms with the word Nose in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Nose
What are the meanings of Nose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nose in Urdu are بڑھنا - barhna, ناک - naak, نتھنے - nathney, سڑکنا - surakna, ناک رگڑنا - naak ragarna and سونگھنا - suunghna. To understand how would you translate the word Nose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nose?
Meanings of nose are بڑھنا - barhna, ناک - naak, نتھنے - nathney, سڑکنا - surakna, ناک رگڑنا - naak ragarna and سونگھنا - suunghna
Whats the definition of nose?
Definition of the nose are
- rub noses
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- catch the scent of; get wind of
- a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- a natural skill
- the sense of smell (especially in animals)
- a symbol of inquisitiveness
- a small distance
- defeat by a narrow margin
- push or move with the nose
- advance the forward part of with caution
- the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals
What is the synonym of nose?
Synonym of word nose are increase, nosegays, distend, wax, nasute, vegetate, nasals, thrive, nasalises, overstep
What are the idioms with the word nose?
Here are the idioms with the word nose in them.
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- Keep one nose to the grindstone
- Love and a red nose cant be hid
- Plain as the nose in your face
- Snap one head nose off
What are the idioms related to nose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nose.
- Leaps and bounds
- To fight to a finish
- To find one's legs
- Wax and wane
- You can stand still in a flowing stream but not in the world of mankind
What are the quotes with word nose?
Here are the quotes with the word nose in them
- You may tell a man thou art a fiend, but not your nose wants blowing to him alone who can bear a thing of that kind, you may tell all. — Johann Kaspar Lavater
- I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn't have a nose job and money and if you weren't thin, you weren't cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn't pretty enough to be on television. — Lea Michele
- A guy named Charlie Beacham was my first mentor at Ford. He taught me the importance of the dealers, and he rubbed my nose in the retail business. — Lee Iacocca
- ER was one of my favourites. I played a car accident victim who has leukemia. I got to wear a neck brace and nose tubes for the two days I worked. — Dakota Fanning