Nothing meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Nothing.
- (adverb) : in no respect; to no degree
Talk is by far the most accessible of pleasures. It costs nothing in money, it is all profit, it completes our education, founds and fosters our friendships, and can be enjoyed at any age and in almost any state of health.
More words related to the meanings of Nothing
More words from Urdu related to Nothing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nothing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اصغراکارتنناتوانتھوڑا سایانانمائشیغیر منطقیپھاڑ کَر يا کاٹ کَر کھولناکم عمربیکارجزویغیر حقیقیغُلام صُورتلعنتینداردخاکساری کرناپاؤں تلےنفرت انگیزنکمیجھوٹھابدانفساخبوداناداردپاجیمٹی کا مادھوقابل رحمکمتردقیقہسفلہنشیبکم گہراگھناؤنانہیںمعمولینیچےلَچَّرکمینہبے اثرغیر مادینِکَمّابہت ہی کمغائباپدرد انگیزکُوچَکدقیقعامیانہبل دلیل ...
Idioms with the word Nothing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Nothing
What are the meanings of Nothing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nothing in Urdu are ناچیز - naa chiiz, حقیر - haqiir, عدم - adam, ہیچ - hiich, ادنیٰ - adna and کچھ نہیں - kuchh nahiin. To understand how would you translate the word Nothing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nothing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nothing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nothing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nothing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nothing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nothing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nothing?
Meanings of nothing are ناچیز - naa chiiz, حقیر - haqiir, عدم - adam, ہیچ - hiich, ادنیٰ - adna and کچھ نہیں - kuchh nahiin
Whats the definition of nothing?
Definition of the nothing are
- in no respect; to no degree
What is the synonym of nothing?
Synonym of word nothing are valueless, despised, non existence, null, little, pimping, futile, despicably, nihil, nugatory
What are the idioms with the word nothing?
Here are the idioms with the word nothing in them.
- A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- All things change nothing perishes
- By doing nothing we learn to do ill
- Do nothing today that you are likely to repent tomorrow
What are the idioms related to nothing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nothing.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- Despise not your enemy
What are the quotes with word nothing?
Here are the quotes with the word nothing in them
- Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you're aboard, there's nothing you can do. — Golda Meir
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- Talk is by far the most accessible of pleasures. It costs nothing in money, it is all profit, it completes our education, founds and fosters our friendships, and can be enjoyed at any age and in almost any state of health. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- The charm of history and its enigmatic lesson consist in the fact that, from age to age, nothing changes and yet everything is completely different. — Aldous Huxley