Noticeable meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Noticeable.
- (adjective satellite) : capable of being detected
- (adjective) : capable or worthy of being noticed
I shall suggest, on the contrary, that all communication relies, to a noticeable extent on evoking knowledge that we cannot tell, and that all our knowledge of mental processes, like feelings or conscious intellectual activities, is based on a knowledge which we cannot tell.
Another cause of change, one less noticeable but fundamental, is the modern growth of population closely connected with scientific and medical discoveries. It is interesting that the United Nations has set up a special Commission to study this question.
More words related to the meanings of Noticeable
More words from Urdu related to Noticeable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Noticeable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جس کے نیچے خط لگا ہومنوربحث کرناسندِ حق ایجادخصوصیتشدیدبے داغپرگھٹقیادتقابل امتیازنمایاںنامیصاف صافمرئاجاگرنظریاتیسندروشنپرزورواضحاگھڑانامورغور طلبتاش کا اکّاواجب الذکراُجاگرنم داربڑاباد بباد کرناواضعمعلومکار گرصریحقابل غورصاف ظاہرراہ بریدھیان دینے کے قابلیکتااشارہشفافستھراخاصمسئلہ پیش کرنااکلوعمدہچمکیلارویت پذیرجلیمشہورتقریر کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Noticeable
What are the meanings of Noticeable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Noticeable in Urdu are نمایاں - numaayaan and قابل توجہ - qaabil e tawajjoh. To understand how would you translate the word Noticeable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Noticeable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Noticeable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Noticeable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Noticeable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Noticeable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Noticeable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by noticeable?
Meanings of noticeable are نمایاں - numaayaan and قابل توجہ - qaabil e tawajjoh
Whats the definition of noticeable?
Definition of the noticeable are
- capable of being detected
- capable or worthy of being noticed
What is the synonym of noticeable?
Synonym of word noticeable are salient, noticeability, prominent, noteworthy, observable, moot, patent, marked, praenominical, illustrious
What are the idioms related to noticeable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word noticeable.
- At the head of
- High spot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- There is no easy way to the stars from the earth
What are the quotes with word noticeable?
Here are the quotes with the word noticeable in them
- I shall suggest, on the contrary, that all communication relies, to a noticeable extent on evoking knowledge that we cannot tell, and that all our knowledge of mental processes, like feelings or conscious intellectual activities, is based on a knowledge which we cannot tell. — Michael Polanyi
- Research has shown that even small amounts of processed food alter the chemical balance in our brain and cause negative mood swings along with noticeable dips ill energy. — Marilu Henner
- Another cause of change, one less noticeable but fundamental, is the modern growth of population closely connected with scientific and medical discoveries. It is interesting that the United Nations has set up a special Commission to study this question. — Emily Greene Balch
- Senator Douglas was very small, not over four and a half feet height, and there was a noticeable disproportion between the long trunk of his body and his short legs. His chest was broad and indicated great strength of lungs. — Henry Villard