Notorious meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Notorious.
- (adjective satellite) : known widely and usually unfavorably
I never feel so utterly fraudulent as when I review a movie whose charms impress all in the world and I simply do not get it. The other variant is that I love something the world disdains. This has had severe career consequences: I am still famous - or notorious - in certain quarters where I am recalled as the man who liked 'Hudson Hawk.'
More words related to the meanings of Notorious
More words from Urdu related to Notorious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Notorious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جانی ہئشرمناکجو دیکھنے میں آئےپرکاش کرناغلطمذمت آمیزچمک دارنمایاںساراساریفاش کرناماہ نوتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتشہرَت يافتَہسنجیدہکلکھوٹاباعث ذلتآشکاراہویداانتہائی غلطملامتیمعروفواجب الذکرتناورمعیوبافشا کرناسختالم نشرحاجاگرکہے کو کر دِکھانے والافحشکسبیبدنامفاشصاف صاف دکھاناانگشت نمانگدڑیاخیرہ کناشارہبڑا حصہپاجی پنے کاروشنبیناشدبراصافعمدہقد آورمریل گھوڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Notorious
What are the meanings of Notorious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Notorious in Urdu are نامی - naami, بدنام - bad naam and فاش - faash. To understand how would you translate the word Notorious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Notorious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Notorious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Notorious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Notorious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Notorious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Notorious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by notorious?
Meanings of notorious are نامی - naami, بدنام - bad naam and فاش - faash
Whats the definition of notorious?
Definition of the notorious are
- known widely and usually unfavorably
What is the synonym of notorious?
Synonym of word notorious are signal, infamous, infamized, famous, ignominious, infamised, crescent, disreputable, infamed, denigrated
What are the idioms related to notorious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word notorious.
- Slander flings stones of itself
- Pardons and pleasantness are great revengers of slanders
- A good fame is better than a good face
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- Glory follows virtue like its shadow
What are the quotes with word notorious?
Here are the quotes with the word notorious in them
- I never feel so utterly fraudulent as when I review a movie whose charms impress all in the world and I simply do not get it. The other variant is that I love something the world disdains. This has had severe career consequences: I am still famous - or notorious - in certain quarters where I am recalled as the man who liked 'Hudson Hawk.' — Stephen Hunter
- This nation is notorious for its ability to make or fake anything cheaply. 'Made-in-China' goods now fill homes around the world. But our giant country has a small problem. We can't manufacture the happiness of our people. — Ai Weiwei