Nurture meanings in Urdu
Nurture meanings in Urdu are غذا بہم پہنچانا, خبرگیری کرنا, کھلانا, پوسنا, دودھ پیتا, شیر خوار, دودھ پیتا بچہ, پالنے کا عمل, تربیت دینا, پرورش, پالنا, پرورش کرنا Nurture in Urdu. More meanings of nurture, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Nurture.
- (verb) : help develop, help grow
- (noun) : the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- (verb) : provide with nourishment
- (noun) : helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- (verb) : look after a child until it is an adult
More words related to the meanings of Nurture
More words from Urdu related to Nurture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nurture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احسان کرناسہارابچاناگہوارہآباد کرناقطارپرورشدھا کا کامپالنا پوسنادودھ پیتا بچہانسان بناناگھوڑے کا رکھ والاکڑیدل آویزیپشت پناہیرعایتقبضہ رکھناغور و پر داختلباس پہنانارزقفروغ دیناکینوس کا جُھولا بسترروٹیپُر تکَلُّف کھانانان نفقہپچھاڑیتربیتغِذائيَت مُہيّا کرناجننادھاکوئی کھانا کھاناپَروَرِش کرناجھکناکھلاناتھوتھنی سے چھونا یا رگڑنادل میں رکھنارکناشعر کہلواناتعویذپناہفیضلحاظ رکھناسادھناپاس داری کرناحمایتبچاؤپنگوڑاپناہ لیناورزش کرناکھیتی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nurture
What are the meanings of Nurture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nurture in Urdu are شیر خوار - shiir khwaar, پرورش - par warish, پرورش کرنا - par warish karna, پالنا - paalna, دودھ پیتا بچہ, پالنے کا عمل - paalney ka amal, کھلانا - khilaana, تربیت دینا - tarbiyat deyna, غذا بہم پہنچانا - ghiza baham pahonchaana and دودھ پیتا. To understand how would you translate the word Nurture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nurture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nurture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nurture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nurture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nurture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nurture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nurture?
Meanings of nurture are شیر خوار - shiir khwaar, پرورش - par warish, پرورش کرنا - par warish karna, پالنا - paalna, دودھ پیتا بچہ, پالنے کا عمل - paalney ka amal, کھلانا - khilaana, تربیت دینا - tarbiyat deyna, غذا بہم پہنچانا - ghiza baham pahonchaana and دودھ پیتا
Whats the definition of nurture?
Definition of the nurture are
- help develop, help grow
- the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- provide with nourishment
- helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- look after a child until it is an adult
What is the synonym of nurture?
Synonym of word nurture are infantes, keep, support, nurtures, fosterling, apiculture, fostering, rear, nurtured, tend
What are the idioms related to nurture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nurture.
- Save a thief from the gallows and he'll cut your throat
- Pelican in her piety
- Seissors and paste
What are the quotes with word nurture?
Here are the quotes with the word nurture in them
- I have a responsibility to nurture and shepherd my talent and when I'm living the parts of my life not related to that I feel I have the right to be left alone. — Ashley Judd
- How do you nurture a positive attitude when all the statistics say you're a dead man? You go to work. — Patrick Swayze
- For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men. — Isabel Allende
- I'd definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child's dreams. I'd just watch and nurture and guide them. I have the blueprints of what not to do... I think I'd be a good parent, actually. — Drew Barrymore