Observant meanings in Urdu
Observant meanings in Urdu are باریک بین, صاحب نظر, دھیان دینے والا, ملتفت, متوجہ, محافظ, مبصر, تیز نظر, خبردار, سرگرم, عامل Observant in Urdu. More meanings of observant, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Observant.
- (adjective satellite) : quick to notice; showing quick and keen perception
- (adjective satellite) : paying close attention especially to details
- (adjective satellite) : (of individuals) adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs
More words from Urdu related to Observant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Observant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نہایتگڑیتجلدیٹونہایانرمتن دہزیرکمتحرکمزاج میں جوشیلاپرشوقطاقتورتتادلیبچاناکاریگرضابطہوشیاری کرنامانعسیاناجفا کشامینپٹجوشیلارکھوالشناساخطرے سے خبردارحقیقتذی عِلمکارگزارحاکمکارکناہل نظرحارپرن جوشتیز نظردقیقہ رسمحافظذہینشُعبدہ بازتیز مزاجمحنتیدانش مندفعالیبیدارمجذوبتازہسرگرمدوستانہسلامت رکھناکام کرنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Observant
What are the meanings of Observant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Observant in Urdu are خبردار - khabar daar, محافظ - muhaafiz, عامل - aamil, متوجہ - mutawajjah, سرگرم - sar garm, باریک بین - baariik biin, مبصر - mbassir, صاحب نظر - saahab e nazar and تیز نظر - teyz nazar. To understand how would you translate the word Observant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Observant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Observant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Observant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Observant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Observant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Observant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by observant?
Meanings of observant are خبردار - khabar daar, محافظ - muhaafiz, عامل - aamil, متوجہ - mutawajjah, سرگرم - sar garm, باریک بین - baariik biin, مبصر - mbassir, صاحب نظر - saahab e nazar and تیز نظر - teyz nazar
Whats the definition of observant?
Definition of the observant are
- quick to notice; showing quick and keen perception
- paying close attention especially to details
- (of individuals) adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs
What is the synonym of observant?
Synonym of word observant are on guard, protectorial, operator, curator, noter, dashing, confiders, careful, guardful, conjurer
What are the idioms related to observant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word observant.
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
- Beware of flattery
- Give an eye to
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you; therefore in every place out for death
What are the quotes with word observant?
Here is the quote with the word observant in them
- Our mother was a very religious and observant Jew, our father less so. She was kind of driving the religious education, so for us it was more a burden and an obligation when we were kids at that age. — Joel Coen