Obsession meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Obsession.
- (noun) : an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- (noun) : an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will
In every work of art the subject is primordial, whether the artist knows it or not. The measure of the formal qualities is only a sign of the measure of the artist's obsession with his subject the form is always in proportion to the obsession.
More words related to the meanings of Obsession
More words from Urdu related to Obsession
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obsession meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقصانترنگچیخ مارناجھمیلاشکخوفزدہ ہوناایک ہی بات کا خبط یا جنونحلقہمخصوص جذبہ یا خیالمن کی موجبے آرامیپناہملکیت بربنائے قبضہتنگقوت متصورہآفتعام روش سے انحرافحمقبِگڑناڈھکاسڑسودائیخیالکمر بندگرد و پیشدیوانگیشہہقابل پسندمانیاگھیرنابندجھنجھٹموڑدہشتفتنہوشواسذہنیخود سریبے اعتباریخُدا کا خَوفسکونتاقلیمدھوکاشیطانبد حواسیچار ديواریجذبہخاصبل ڈالناناپائیداری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Obsession
What are the meanings of Obsession in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obsession in Urdu are آزار - aazaar, خبط - khabt, حصار - hisaar, گھیرا - gheyra, وہم - waehm, محاصرہ - muhaasirah and آسیب - aaseyb. To understand how would you translate the word Obsession in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obsession or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obsession synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obsession. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obsession in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obsession in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obsession with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obsession?
Meanings of obsession are آزار - aazaar, خبط - khabt, حصار - hisaar, گھیرا - gheyra, وہم - waehm, محاصرہ - muhaasirah and آسیب - aaseyb
Whats the definition of obsession?
Definition of the obsession are
- an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will
What is the synonym of obsession?
Synonym of word obsession are plague, idiosyncrasy, siege, fence, fear, distraction, malady, gawkiness, fortification, brim
What are the idioms related to obsession?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obsession.
- Have sth on the brain
- Raise a siege
- Uncanny and eerie
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Of all pests the most pestilent is superstition
What are the quotes with word obsession?
Here are the quotes with the word obsession in them
- Time, in general, has always been a central obsession of mine - what it does to people, how it can constitute a plot all on its own. So naturally, I am interested in old age. — Anne Tyler
- In every work of art the subject is primordial, whether the artist knows it or not. The measure of the formal qualities is only a sign of the measure of the artist's obsession with his subject the form is always in proportion to the obsession. — Alberto Giacometti
- What I find most upsetting about this new all-consuming beauty culture is that the obsession with good looks, and how you can supposedly attain them, is almost entirely female-driven. — Julie Burchill
- I marvel at the resilience of the Jewish people. Their best characteristic is their desire to remember. No other people has such an obsession with memory. — Elie Wiesel