Occasions meanings in Urdu
Occasions meanings in Urdu is مواقع Occasions in Urdu. More meanings of occasions, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Occasions.
- (noun) : something you have to do
Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim.
More words from Urdu related to Occasions
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Occasions meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Occasions
What are the meanings of Occasions in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Occasions in Urdu is مواقع - Mawaqey. To understand how would you translate the word Occasions in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Occasions or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Occasions synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Occasions. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Occasions in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Occasions in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Occasions with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by occasions?
Meaning of occasions is مواقع - Mawaqey
Whats the definition of occasions?
Definition of the occasions are
- something you have to do
What is the synonym of occasions?
Synonym of word occasions are opportuneness, conspectuities, occludes, adjutages, oppignerate, accustoming, embowelled, opportunities
What are the idioms related to occasions?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word occasions.
- Fair promise
- Nine times out of ten
- Open door
- Play up to
- Ten to one
What are the quotes with word occasions?
Here are the quotes with the word occasions in them
- I think I don't regret a single 'excess' of my responsive youth - I only regret, in my chilled age, certain occasions and possibilities I didn't embrace. — Henry James
- When I am traveling in a carriage, or walking after a good meal, or during the night when I cannot sleep it is on such occasions that ideas flow best and most abundantly. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people. — Jim Rohn